AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: NPC people to attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would love if there were NPC people to attack, and it could be done like this.

A NPC would be in all districts at once, or 2-3 in each district. A NPC would gain XP and Skills everytime they lost and get stronger, meaning if they get kicked about 1000 times a day they will eventually be unbeateable.

However, if the NPC has a defend success, it will lose XP and Skill points. And XP from the NPC would be 10% higher then the avg person.

And if all NPC got to high in level that only a small portion of people can attack them, its merely to reset them. Smile

fading3

the npc idea is wonderful!i love it.
this can solve the attack problem now, and players wont be troubled by being in hospital.
but i dont like the exp part.
i think we could just set up several npcs with different lvls.they wont gain/lose exp,thus their lvls remain unchangable.
and they have a refresh time,forexample refresh every 5 mins.
this can offer more targets for us to attack for exp.

Scipio

I liek fadings take of more traditional NPC targets, though that makes it hard to introduce risk into the situation. I like the idea of NPC targets in general though.

blade101

do u play murder city, coz NPCs are used there too

peajew

man, dont even play that, its tha worst thing ever!!

LordSkie

I know one NPC has been introduced, but are there plans for anymore? Because the target situation has become critical... there's so many people sitting waiting on the 14-17 level bracket that it's become kinda impossible for those players to level now, I know that personally if I hit any higher, I can't win, and if I hit lower, a) it's a complete mismatch and b) I get practically no XP. I'd rather just slug it out with the other lv 20's to try and get to the 15/16's first.
yeah things have gotten better for tops, they have Casanova and Fading to serial beat up.

but i feel bad for those from level 15 to level 20. they get mercilessly pounded at the moment.

but we cant help it. We gotta do it to keep up with the top people.

oddjob

heh maybe its just my stats talking, but it seems level has become more favorably weighted, and stats slightly lesser so.

another way to solve would be to place more importance on stats and not just level?

i hate having to attack the same peeps over and over and would much rather train.... but when i keep stalemating (or losing) against people of lesser level and stats, i feel my hands are tied...

i can see the prob with too many npcs, but a couple more might not be bad. 1 or 2 a district maybe? or is that too much?
Yeah 2-3bots a district would be nice to relieve people.

i would also much rather train tbh Razz but then my happiness would never get above 100 Razz

oddjob

Druchii Wrote:Yeah 2-3bots a district would be nice to relieve people.

i would also much rather train tbh Razz but then my happiness would never get above 100 Razz

heh, thats the only way i know its time for me to get back to work or start doing something else for a bit lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's