AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: NPC people to attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

matt5250

LMAO, dru, right after I read that post I checked the hospital and trips had beaten you.

Scipio

I logged on this morning and trips had just beaten me, it was worth a shot. Biggrin

oddjob

only quitters quit, and triple T is a hitter..not a quitter...believe dat.

Scipio

Yo YO Yo Oven Glove love. rofl

Jack Daniels

oddjob Wrote:only quitters quit, and triple T is a hitter..not a quitter...believe dat.

haha... I like it lol

Scipio

As a member of the "I've hit Col Vincent like 100 times at this point" club, I was wondering if it was time he hired himself a bodygaurd or something, perhaps a lvl 18 NPC bodygaurd? Just something between him and Jack, the destruction of people lvl 16+ is truely awe inspiring I don't think there is a period of time where they are not either online or in the hospital, seems to be your one or the other these days. Col is nice and I don't want to break the game, but the gap between Col and Jack is very very large.
Yeah would be awesome to have an NPC on 18-20. I feel bad for the people getting pummelled in the race to get up in levels
Yeah tell me about it! :shock: Sad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's