An annoying thing that happened to me the other day
2006.Oct.31, 11:28 PM
An annoying thing that happened to me the other day
So here i was in my faction the other day and I went to the members page and saw that under ever person in the faction there was a leave button curious to see if i could make another person in my faction leave (curiosity killed this cat). I foolishly clicked on it and with out any warning or are you sure you want to leave the faction i got kicked out this was very annoying and i had to reapply to the faction i had already been in and this was just an inconvienience to all the partys involved i know its just a little thing but it might be helpful to all curious people playing if this was changed

thanks
2006.Nov.01, 06:45 AM

that happend to me when i was in bad babiez, i didnt re apply tho, wudda felt silly :oops:

yea a page to confirm leaving might help, except i know not to do it again now
2006.Nov.01, 12:25 PM

yea me too i learned my lesson thats for sure
2006.Nov.01, 09:34 PM

... one more thing... it would be cool if in your gang member page it could show you who is online becuase when i wanna see if anyone from my gang is on i have to click on everyones individual names to see if they are on or not (im so lazy)
2006.Nov.01, 10:00 PM

become a donator and add them to your friends list, then it will show you who is online and who isn't

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.02, 02:34 AM

yea fair enough i have to get some kinda paypal acc first though i think spose that would just be another benifit of donators aye
2006.Nov.07, 03:55 AM

There was an annoying thing that happened to me the other day. I got busted with loaded dice and spent the next 18 minutes in jail. Yeah. That's pretty damned annoying.

I think the "Are you sure?" messages should extend to anything that can negatively affect you if you accidentally click on it.