AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: An annoying thing that happened to me the other day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ShadowDude

So here i was in my faction the other day and I went to the members page and saw that under ever person in the faction there was a leave button curious to see if i could make another person in my faction leave (curiosity killed this cat). I foolishly clicked on it and with out any warning or are you sure you want to leave the faction i got kicked out this was very annoying and i had to reapply to the faction i had already been in and this was just an inconvienience to all the partys involved i know its just a little thing but it might be helpful to all curious people playing if this was changed

thanks

peajew

that happend to me when i was in bad babiez, i didnt re apply tho, wudda felt silly :oops:

yea a page to confirm leaving might help, except i know not to do it again now

ShadowDude

yea me too i learned my lesson thats for sure

ShadowDude

... one more thing... it would be cool if in your gang member page it could show you who is online becuase when i wanna see if anyone from my gang is on i have to click on everyones individual names to see if they are on or not (im so lazy)
become a donator and add them to your friends list, then it will show you who is online and who isn't

ShadowDude

yea fair enough i have to get some kinda paypal acc first though i think spose that would just be another benifit of donators aye

bloodblister

There was an annoying thing that happened to me the other day. I got busted with loaded dice and spent the next 18 minutes in jail. Yeah. That's pretty damned annoying.

I think the "Are you sure?" messages should extend to anything that can negatively affect you if you accidentally click on it.
Reference URL's