Coffee
2008.Sep.27, 04:16 PM
Coffee
I was just thinking how it would be interesting to be about to go into any store in AL & buy a coffee for a buck or 2. It would give you an alertness boost for a short time - that results in a boost for committing your crimes & also for attacking.

Drink too much & you get the gitters. Your hands start to shake throwing off your criming abilities. It would also throw off your aim in combat - you might shoot too fast.

Drink way to much & you are liable to shoot a friend as he comes up to see how you are doing Wink.

Of course we would need to build a few more rest stops.
2008.Sep.27, 08:55 PM

If there's coffee, we need smokes.

And whoever tries to come up with health reason, remember we kill each other and do meth already.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.27, 09:04 PM

Gornikel Wrote:If there's coffee, we need smokes.

And whoever tries to come up with health reason, remember we kill each other and do meth already.

i can never find the prompt to do the meth rather than sell it.

meth and smokes over coffee and smokes anyday

mmmmmmm tooth decay

synth v.03.112371

2008.Sep.27, 09:05 PM

Jim Beam
2008.Sep.27, 09:09 PM

Or none of the above because they're ridiculous ideas that no one would really get into.
2008.Sep.27, 09:16 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Or none of the above because they're ridiculous ideas that no one would really get into.

i think wee need more items for the game. items that dont really do something useful, but to be there to fill our time finding them..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.27, 09:20 PM

Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.
2008.Sep.27, 09:23 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.

Sorry, but -1 for thinking this is not fun.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.27, 09:24 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.

Sorry, but -1 for thinking this is not fun.

+ -1

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.27, 09:31 PM

When I think of fun, I think of someone getting hoofed in the groin.