AwakenedLands Forums
Coffee - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Coffee (/thread-4955.html)

Pages: 1 2

Coffee - vInDicaTed - 2008.Sep.27 04:16 PM

I was just thinking how it would be interesting to be about to go into any store in AL & buy a coffee for a buck or 2. It would give you an alertness boost for a short time - that results in a boost for committing your crimes & also for attacking.

Drink too much & you get the gitters. Your hands start to shake throwing off your criming abilities. It would also throw off your aim in combat - you might shoot too fast.

Drink way to much & you are liable to shoot a friend as he comes up to see how you are doing Wink.

Of course we would need to build a few more rest stops.

- JakeBlues - 2008.Sep.27 08:55 PM

If there's coffee, we need smokes.

And whoever tries to come up with health reason, remember we kill each other and do meth already.

- errorist - 2008.Sep.27 09:04 PM

Gornikel Wrote:If there's coffee, we need smokes.

And whoever tries to come up with health reason, remember we kill each other and do meth already.

i can never find the prompt to do the meth rather than sell it.

meth and smokes over coffee and smokes anyday

mmmmmmm tooth decay

- dekarr - 2008.Sep.27 09:05 PM

Jim Beam

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Sep.27 09:09 PM

Or none of the above because they're ridiculous ideas that no one would really get into.

- alinutza - 2008.Sep.27 09:16 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Or none of the above because they're ridiculous ideas that no one would really get into.

i think wee need more items for the game. items that dont really do something useful, but to be there to fill our time finding them..

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Sep.27 09:20 PM

Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.

- JakeBlues - 2008.Sep.27 09:23 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.

Sorry, but -1 for thinking this is not fun.

- alinutza - 2008.Sep.27 09:24 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Which is about as pointless as someone kicking someone else in the balls for fun.

-1 for this idea.

Sorry, but -1 for thinking this is not fun.

+ -1

- dekarr - 2008.Sep.27 09:31 PM

When I think of fun, I think of someone getting hoofed in the groin.