Screw this!!!
2008.Sep.24, 12:05 PM

Yeah. We don't care for X Pats or X Factor. We only care to see them in a body bag. Best appearance so far.
2008.Sep.24, 12:07 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:

Want a drink? I have Jager and Redbull...a tasty classic I have snuck in to the hospital. Smile

Pass some of that this way, girl 8)
2008.Sep.24, 12:12 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Lone, sweetie...breath in deeply.
Now, we tend to do this about once a month...depending on the phase of the moon and female hormones mixed with the overkill of testosterone. In this, just take a good five hour nap, enjoy the hilarious forum posts and see what you can do from there. Strangely, I understand your sentiments...but it is a higher level thrill and I think finding amusement with all the big ballin' is probably going to save us all a lot of high blood pressure.

Want a drink? I have Jager and Redbull...a tasty classic I have snuck in to the hospital. Smile

In the midst of madness a sensible voice appears. Pass me the Redbull and a glass ive got a bottle of Vodka hidden down my long johns! lol
2008.Sep.24, 12:38 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Yeah. We don't care for X Pats or X Factor. We only care to see them in a body bag. Best appearance so far.

I didn't know AL had body bags. DAMN! what link is that, I'm miss'n out.
2008.Sep.24, 12:47 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:In the midst of madness a sensible voice appears. Pass me the Redbull and a glass ive got a bottle of Vodka hidden down my long johns! lol

I do loathe Vodka....but if you have something smoother...richer... I love Amaretto!
2008.Sep.24, 05:11 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:
LONENINJA Wrote:In the midst of madness a sensible voice appears. Pass me the Redbull and a glass ive got a bottle of Vodka hidden down my long johns! lol

I do loathe Vodka....but if you have something smoother...richer... I love Amaretto!
i'd radher have jack daniels with absinth and a pinch of lemon

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.