Screw this!!!
2008.Sep.24, 11:51 AM

Im getting annoyed because if you want a proper fight then why doesnt DISSIDENCE FIGHT XPATS in a GANG WAR

Thats how the game works and thats why im getting annoyed

Understand yet
2008.Sep.24, 11:53 AM

LONENINJA Wrote:Im getting annoyed because if you want a proper fight then why doesnt DISSIDENCE FIGHT XPATS in a GANG WAR

Understand yet

No.Thats not how it works.If you read up on our history,Xpats v Dissidence you would learn that we kicked your ass when you had w00k loki and the rest of them and we will continue to do it again.The last war was 3 days this I feel has the making's of a month long war.
2008.Sep.24, 11:53 AM

Wow. And Dingus used mental midgets while he was running on us when we were owning your family in the other thread..

The game works are not only through gang wars. You can attack anyone, anytime, any place, anywhere. Expect consequences on who you hit, though. Neutral

As for why you're getting annoyed. Simple solution. Leave. The. Gang.
2008.Sep.24, 11:54 AM

LONENINJA Wrote:Im getting annoyed because if you want a proper fight then why doesnt DISSIDENCE FIGHT XPATS in a GANG WAR

Understand yet

u DO know that can turn into a hosp war too right? so it wouldn't matter
2008.Sep.24, 11:57 AM

Maybe we should indulge the baby's wants by declaring on his gang and right this horrible wrong we've been doing.
2008.Sep.24, 12:00 PM

Notice how our gang members do not cry.We take the licks for the good of the family.Our weaker players are prepared to stay in the hospital for 3 days or more,knowing that the bigger guys will make life for them that little bit easier in the longrun.

Short term pain for long term gain.

Welcome to Dissidence
2008.Sep.24, 12:01 PM

babys cry BeheDICK and I'm not crying im ranting you shud take a leaf out of JohnRambo's book and explain things with a little more finesse and you might get some respect.

What I'm saying is if for instance you don't like me HOspitalise me not my whole gang thats just bloody stupid
2008.Sep.24, 12:03 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:babys cry BeheDICK and I'm not crying im ranting you shud take a leaf out of JohnRambo's book and explain things with a little more finesse and you might get some respect.

What I'm saying is if for instance you don't like me HOspitalise me not my whole gang thats just bloody stupid

You're not crying? Yet, you're complaining and moaning about something that happens in the game? I call that 'crying.'

This whole thread is about as pointless as man nipples, dude. It's a big cry-feast because your face is getting owned. Sad Again, leave the gang, and you won't get smacked around. Simple. Easy. Effective.
2008.Sep.24, 12:04 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:What I'm saying is if for instance you don't like me HOspitalise me not my whole gang thats just bloody stupid

I don't like your whole gang.
2008.Sep.24, 12:05 PM

Lone, sweetie...breath in deeply.
Now, we tend to do this about once a month...depending on the phase of the moon and female hormones mixed with the overkill of testosterone. In this, just take a good five hour nap, enjoy the hilarious forum posts and see what you can do from there. Strangely, I understand your sentiments...but it is a higher level thrill and I think finding amusement with all the big ballin' is probably going to save us all a lot of high blood pressure.

Want a drink? I have Jager and Redbull...a tasty classic I have snuck in to the hospital. Smile