Hospitals Boring
2008.Sep.24, 01:04 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:You are not my daddy Behedick but then again being the insecure fat prat you are did YOUR DADDY TELL YOU HE WAS PLAYING DRESS UP!!!

ITS NOT NORMAL AND IT AINT RIGHT!!!

Huh..I never knew that. You sure know a lot more about my dad than me, and I've lived with him my whole life. Please, tell me more. Did he let you have a Polish bike ride?
2008.Sep.24, 01:07 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

The taco using the word intellect. Your still telling me cry! Use your intellect to grab a book ( Paper devices with letters on them ) Called the dictionary and look up the word cry.

You are a small minded, un-educated fool of a human being that somehow believes that at some point he will wake up and not remember those long nights of playing dress up with his daddy!

Go find someone more your level dumb-ass
2008.Sep.24, 01:10 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
WmnChief Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
WmnChief Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Uh oh. Whoever this is really does get antsy real quick. Please; don't try. It won't end well for you, or this thread.
Idea I don't mind a good Hosp bed! I got all day!

And I'm not talking about keeping you in the hospital all day, short stop. You really need to get with the program before you start speaking.

Speak slower!!! I'm still young to this whole dork speak thing!! lol

Wait a minute..Didn't you tell someone to speak slower for me? Do you not understand the English language? Or know how to use your intellect for something other than retard-level insults?

It's called 'look before you leap.' That should be short enough for you, sweetheart. Come back when you have a chance.

I am new to this whole dork world of clicking buttons and talking tough online! Cracks me up! Boys who think they are tough because they can click buttons and spend large amounts of time online. I quiver at you "INTELLECT"(if that what you call it)! And how mighty your pretend Character is!
2008.Sep.24, 01:12 PM

There's cry.

1. to utter inarticulate sounds, esp. of lamentation, grief, or suffering, usually with tears.
2. to weep; shed tears, with or without sound.
3. to call loudly; shout; yell (sometimes fol. by out).
4. to demand resolution or strongly indicate a particular disposition: The rise in crime cried out for greater police protection.
5. to give forth vocal sounds or characteristic calls, as animals; yelp; bark.
6. (of a hound or pack) to bay continuously and excitedly in following a scent.
7. (of tin) to make a noise, when bent, like the crumpling of paper.
–verb (used with object)
8. to utter or pronounce loudly; call out.
9. to announce publicly as for sale; advertise: to cry one's wares.
10. to beg or plead for; implore: to cry mercy.
11. to bring (oneself) to a specified state by weeping: The infant cried itself to sleep.
–noun
12. the act or sound of crying; any loud utterance or exclamation; a shout, scream, or wail.
13. clamor; outcry.
14. a fit of weeping: to have a good cry.
15. the utterance or call of an animal.
16. a political or party slogan.
17. battle cry.
18. an oral proclamation or announcement.
19. a call of wares for sale, services available, etc., as by a street vendor.
20. public report.
21. an opinion generally expressed.
22. an entreaty; appeal.

Here's whine.

1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
–verb (used with object)
3. to utter with or as if with a whine: I whined my litany of complaints.
–noun
4. a whining utterance, sound, or tone.
5. a feeble, peevish complaint.

Here's complaint.

1. to express dissatisfaction, pain, uneasiness, censure, resentment, or grief; find fault: He complained constantly about the noise in the corridor.
2. to tell of one's pains, ailments, etc.: to complain of a backache.
3. to make a formal accusation: If you think you've been swindled, complain to the police.

They all have the same basic principle. Which means; you're a baby-back beotch and need to quit complaining and join a different gang that isn't going to get smacked around.
2008.Sep.24, 01:16 PM

WmnChief Wrote:I am new to this whole dork world of clicking buttons and talking tough online! Cracks me up! Boys who think they are tough because they can click buttons and spend large amounts of time online. I quiver at you "INTELLECT"(if that what you call it)! And how mighty your pretend Character is!

Hello, WmnChief. Failburger? It's a game, as your crying friend said. It's just enjoyable to watch people emphasis their stupidity by throwing text at me about online time and mighty characters.

Here's what you're looking for. 'U R Z Suxorz. I wop ur chractr hrdcr. Plz, eet interwebs pewp.'
2008.Sep.24, 01:17 PM

Atlast you have bettered me Congratulations I concede and you win I have a bloody headache lol
2008.Sep.24, 01:18 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:I thank all of Dissidence for the Banter and insulting but I can no longer be arsed have fun evryone. X-pats thanks for the brief but hospital warming stay in your family but im off! Too many people I think are taking this too seriously lol!

You just got served? Yeehaw?
2008.Sep.24, 01:22 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
WmnChief Wrote:I am new to this whole dork world of clicking buttons and talking tough online! Cracks me up! Boys who think they are tough because they can click buttons and spend large amounts of time online. I quiver at you "INTELLECT"(if that what you call it)! And how mighty your pretend Character is!

Hello, WmnChief. Failburger? It's a game, as your crying friend said. It's just enjoyable to watch people emphasis their stupidity by throwing text at me about online time and mighty characters.

Here's what you're looking for. 'U R Z Suxorz. I wop ur chractr hrdcr. Plz, eet interwebs pewp.'

Again again! I am taking note on how to sound cool in the world of AL! I could only hope to be as cool as you someday!
2008.Sep.24, 01:23 PM

Hmm. I'm glad I have a follower. Another nut riding imbecile that I don't care to be associated with.

Please, disperse.
2008.Sep.24, 01:25 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hmm. I'm glad I have a follower. Another nut riding imbecile that I don't care to be associated with.

Please, disperse.

ROFLMAO Wow! Your Cool, Your Cool! lol Where's that line for the followers I must a missed it as you walked by tho!