Hospitals Boring
2008.Sep.24, 12:55 PM

Uh oh. Whoever this is really does get antsy real quick. Please; don't try. It won't end well for you, or this thread.
2008.Sep.24, 12:57 PM

didnt your mother ever tell you its rude to be nasty to a woman show some respect
2008.Sep.24, 12:57 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Uh oh. Whoever this is really does get antsy real quick. Please; don't try. It won't end well for you, or this thread.
Idea I don't mind a good Hosp bed! I got all day!
2008.Sep.24, 12:58 PM

Did your mother tell you not to talk back to daddy, and wait for him to let you talk? Be quiet. Go cry in your other thread like a good boy.
2008.Sep.24, 12:59 PM

WmnChief Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Uh oh. Whoever this is really does get antsy real quick. Please; don't try. It won't end well for you, or this thread.

And I'm not talking about keeping you in the hospital all day, short stop. You really need to get with the program before you start speaking.
2008.Sep.24, 12:59 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Did your mother tell you not to talk back to daddy, and wait for him to let you talk? Be quiet. Go cry in your other thread like a good boy.
Hey xpats, Is this Taco head? ^^^
2008.Sep.24, 01:01 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
WmnChief Wrote:

And I'm not talking about keeping you in the hospital all day, short stop. You really need to get with the program before you start speaking.

Speak slower!!! I'm still young to this whole dork speak thing!! lol

Sheesh..Dekarr needs to bring that weak sauce bottle back here and give you it as a token of your infantile mind-set. It'll go well with your plaque.

You are not my daddy Behedick but then again being the insecure fat prat you are did YOUR DADDY TELL YOU HE WAS PLAYING DRESS UP!!!

ITS NOT NORMAL AND IT AINT RIGHT!!!
2008.Sep.24, 01:03 PM

WmnChief Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
WmnChief Wrote:

Speak slower!!! I'm still young to this whole dork speak thing!! lol

Wait a minute..Didn't you tell someone to speak slower for me? Do you not understand the English language? Or know how to use your intellect for something other than retard-level insults?

It's called 'look before you leap.' That should be short enough for you, sweetheart. Come back when you have a chance.