What is consider a youngins?
2008.Oct.23, 09:17 AM
What is consider a youngins?
"For a trial-period, youngins to the game are not attackable unless they have hit someone already or are attacked by someone of the same age."

I would say 10 days or younger but I'm not sure.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.23, 10:03 AM

you can attack anyone who's 6 days or older

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.23, 10:07 AM

dont you mean younger lol
2008.Oct.23, 10:09 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:dont you mean younger lol
no
i said you can attack that meaning: it is possible to attack any player that's 6 days or older

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.23, 10:11 AM

What the hell is attak? I always thought it was spelled 'attack'.
2008.Oct.23, 10:11 AM

Yeah i feel like a idiot right about now sorry jesus fuck man im seeing words that arnt there again sorry lol.
2008.Oct.23, 10:14 AM

You missed one, Deathwing.

Anyway..Uh..Can't attack them if they're under 6-10 days old, unless they've attacked someone else..Which is about the very first things the new players will experiment with..I think it should be base. 'Players 0-10 days old cannot be attacked until after their 10 day trail period. Then, they are free game'

Something of the sort..
2008.Oct.23, 10:38 AM

Maybe limiting those that are older than them from attacking during the trial period.

When you all started at the same time, it's all fair play.

Amend
2008.Oct.23, 10:40 AM

I played one game where the new players had their own district until level 5. They could attack each other, but no one over level 5 could attack them, and they were kicked out when they hit level 5. It was pretty neat.
2008.Oct.23, 10:45 AM

Here's more.

The new player are given the basic low level weapon and/or low level armor for start.

Like many role playing game, they start with something.. like a stick and a protective T-shirt.

Amend