Military Assault skill
2008.Oct.03, 10:59 AM

Thanks for the answer, I was expecting those info.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.03, 11:48 AM

Getting the new and higher crits isn't the most important thing. Getting higher average damage is the most important thing.

I mostly do from 40-59 in damage when I attack hideouts. I rarely hit under 40 and I rarely hit over 60. Be that as it may, my average damage on level 4 MA is pretty much consistently 15-20 above those that haven't choosen to train one level of it.

MA isn't about participation in a single war, it's about improving gang warring overall, make the AP usage on each war lower so that you can pull off more wars to decrease the time inbetween GP upgrades.

If your gang has 20 members, and declares a war each 30minutes. Then you could easily upgrade that to 2 wars each 30 minutes if all members had level 2 Military Assault. Just because the overall damage output from each member had been sufficiently increased to pull it off.

But I dare say, it's mostly those that are interested in winning the prestigeous wars that train the MA skill, and combine it with raising the engineering skill to have the biggest damage output possible.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Oct.03, 12:26 PM

Smaller gangs are in wars for hours. So if members upgrade they can be done in a lot less time. Bigger gangs have enough members that they can war and be done with a lot faster. Far more essential to smaller gangs then to bigger gangs.[/quote]

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!