AwakenedLands Forums
Military Assault skill - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Military Assault skill (/thread-4895.html)

Pages: 1 2

Military Assault skill - JakeBlues - 2008.Oct.03 02:00 AM

Anyone that trained it sees a positive difference? Or is it what it looks like, a waste of skill training compared to weapons, for example.

Thank you for your input

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Oct.03 02:41 AM

The benefits to a single player is minimal.When you war you have gang mates to share the load.One more gang spot is equal to you all doing military assault.

Skills should be for your personal benefit Biggrin

- Moriarty - 2008.Oct.03 02:46 AM

Ive heard that about you Biff, you share the load.

Sorry couldn't resist. Back on topic, I trained to lvl 1 and saw a slight improvement, however like any skill, I suspect at lvl 5 or so it really kicks in.

- Druchii - 2008.Oct.03 03:10 AM

It increases from what I can see the top hit steadily by either 2-3 damage each level. The thing with MA skill is that it also increases the average damage by around 2-5 each level as well. I usually do from 40-45 avg damage from a full AP bar.

So if everyone in the gang gets 2 levels of MA the speed of gang warring will pick up radically.

But I don't think I will be getting the MA skill higher then 5.

- KillTheMFenemy - 2008.Oct.03 04:15 AM

You attacked and hit for 65 damage against their hideout! :roll:

- Moriarty - 2008.Oct.03 04:18 AM

I agree with Dru, unless our whole gang trains it then its pretty pointless

- Mock8800 - 2008.Oct.03 07:20 AM

I have MA 3. I use the worst axe in the game and usually hit 33-36. I don't think I'm going to go past 5 as well. But it is mainly for smaller gangs who can't afford gang slots to the upper teens.

- delpot - 2008.Oct.03 09:21 AM

im almost at 5 and im pretty sure im going to stop there and work on other stuff. ive noticed some improvement but not to the extent i'd hope.

- Howl - 2008.Oct.03 09:23 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:I have MA 3. I use the worst axe in the game and usually hit 33-36. I don't think I'm going to go past 5 as well. But it is mainly for smaller gangs who can't afford gang slots to the upper teens.

I beg to differ. It is there for those of us who enjoy seeing unusually high hits while we're warring Wink :oops:

- shadowinc - 2008.Oct.03 09:29 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:I have MA 3. I use the worst axe in the game and usually hit 33-36. I don't think I'm going to go past 5 as well. But it is mainly for smaller gangs who can't afford gang slots to the upper teens.

I beg to differ. It is there for those of us who enjoy seeing unusually high hits while we're warring Wink :oops:

totally agree howl, i guess some of the players just do not get it,the faster a hideout falls the faster you can move to the next one, or even defend against a gang attacking your hideout, oh well, they will learn oneday to listen to the vets of the game