Dev Pts
2009.Jan.03, 04:06 PM
Dev Pts
Do power levels have anything to do with dev pts from trains? If so, is lvl 14 a powerlevel? I was getting about 20 pts for a full train, now I am getting 12ish with more pts since I made lvl 15.
2009.Jan.03, 04:09 PM

Are you training with less happiness or did you sell your house? If so that could be why your getting less dev points. If you buy a better house you will get more dev points per train. As the power level goes nobody know how they are calculated. My best guess would be stats+lvl+skills, but their is a chance im way off.
2009.Jan.03, 04:12 PM

Same house, same stats, full happiness, same everything except level. Thats why it has me confused. Gangs dont have anything to do with pts do they? I left a big gang for a new one...
2009.Jan.03, 04:14 PM

yeah if you sold your house that would have a lot to do with it..is it possible the day you got 20ish could have been the gymboree day...but if you have the same house, full hapiness, and equal or better endurance, and then level up your trains should only be better from what i know anyways

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Jan.03, 04:16 PM

Yeah, gym days I did better, but 20 was about my average on a day to day basis.
2009.Jan.03, 04:24 PM

Did you run out of donator status?
2009.Jan.03, 04:31 PM

Didnt have donator status before, good catch though. That one would have puzzled me too.
2009.Jan.03, 04:35 PM

I don't know what could have happened then. Mail Err[3] and ask him to look into it. Although he may not have time to do it right away so you should be patient.
2009.Jan.03, 04:40 PM

Gypsy. Make sure your happiness is not low. That will produce poor trains.
2009.Jan.03, 04:52 PM

Lowest I will train at is 20 below full, but generally wait until I am at max happy before training.

I have emailed Err to see if he has any words of wisdom.

Still open to any other ideas though..