Dev Pts
2009.Jan.03, 04:54 PM

Are you using all your energy points?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.03, 05:11 PM

In the instances I am referring to, yes. But I dont always wait for full energy, if I am full happiness and have at least 25 energy I will train before a crime incase I go to jail.
2009.Jan.03, 05:15 PM

Are you training the same stat? You will gain less Res points than you will Acc points
2009.Jan.03, 05:20 PM

Same stat, RES, this will be my 4th in a row. (trying to get to the next set of armour) Never noticed that you get diff dev pts for diff stats, I will have to look next time I start working on another stat.
2009.Jan.03, 05:29 PM

OceanGypsy Wrote:Same stat, RES, this will be my 4th in a row. (trying to get to the next set of armour) Never noticed that you get diff dev pts for diff stats, I will have to look next time I start working on another stat.

you only get less dvp points when you train resistance Smile

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2009.Jan.03, 05:33 PM

Figures that would be the one I need then Razz
2009.Jan.03, 05:40 PM

Res is brutal to train, I suggest getting into the Military if you want to see any real gains. Smile

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Jan.03, 06:05 PM

Yeah, I am in the military. I look forward to using my job points when I get enough, feels like I might actually make progress that way. That 2.25 really makes it nice on pt conversion days.
2009.Jan.03, 11:35 PM

it is pretty ridiculous, military is why i'm so high on the resistance pantheon Wink

you'll see a difference in trains if you train resistance, if your happiness is reduced, and if you train more energy at a time.

gangs, health, and action points have no effect on trains. also, if you train in jail, it's as if you are training in a cardboard box
2009.Jan.04, 12:48 AM

sweet so my gym tains won't be effected by jail.