Space Wranglers
Shadow Warlords
X Pats
Dissidence
Poxy Cohorts
[Show Results]

Gang Most Liked (Poll)
2008.Dec.24, 06:08 PM

Has to be SV'S.Look at all their swollen lips ,wait,that's smacking not kissing lol
2008.Dec.25, 02:19 PM

Quote:I had faith in this process until I saw the results. PC gets votes because they are too new to have pee'd everyone off yet.

If this was true, we would just have been ignored as having made no impression at all.

We have made some great friends on here, always try to help people out, and we jail bust like crazy, perhaps that's why people are voting for us.
2008.Dec.25, 02:21 PM

Jocasta Wrote:
Quote:I had faith in this process until I saw the results. PC gets votes because they are too new to have pee'd everyone off yet.

If this was true, we would just have been ignored as having made no impression at all.

We have made some great friends on here, always try to help people out, and we jail bust like crazy, perhaps that's why people are voting for us.

Awww, someone takes it serious.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Dec.25, 02:24 PM

It's a gameRazz

I'm just replying to your post. You seem to take it seriously enough to post in the first place.

If it's not that important too you, why bother.
2008.Dec.25, 02:26 PM

To annoy people. Thanks

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Dec.25, 07:39 PM

Nightrain Wrote:I demand a recount. Im sure val should have made the list for most liked.
NOT

synth v.03.112371

2008.Dec.27, 10:02 PM

WOW. Only one vote separates the top two. Any more votes out here? Anyone? Anyone?
2008.Dec.27, 10:07 PM

can I vote for PC a couple more times? Too bad their allied with SV, though. Sad

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.30, 08:16 AM

if we didnt win atleast our allies took the tittle