AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Most Liked (Poll)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Scorpious

Good day everyone. Sorry this is late. I had to look at the additional posts after my last post on the other thread and I decided to add those in as well. I at first decided to post the top 10 choices since there was no decision on 5 or 10. Had to add an 11th gang though since two were tied for #10. But, since I had too many options I had to settle for 9 instead. Would not have been right to add one of the gangs that tied #10 and not the other. Here they are in no particular order. I figure the 30th should be long enough for everyone to decide. 8 days I think is plenty. Maybe the 31st. I am surprised that one of the large gangs did not make it but the nominations weren't there. Congratulations to the winner for bragging rights here. It may not be any consolation except to brag but I will make the winning gang my bust priority for myself and my gang for the first quarter of '09. Smile Smile Smile

BTW, I counted gangs even if they were nominated as a little different in their name or even if classified as "Gang of Old". I.E. The Assassin Society which was called Shadow Assassins and the X Pats now which was "X Pats of Old". So.....
I vote for.... Wait, we're not up there? Sad
McCule Wrote:I vote for.... Wait, we're not up there? Sad
you got the lead in the most hated gang thread

Scorpious

Sorry Valhalla. I took even honorable mentions up to 10 gangs and you all were a little short to get the top 9 nominations (SEE OTHER POST). Had to cut gangs due to maximum number of options for a poll.

It would have been hilarious to see you as most hated and either most liked or second most liked gang. lol lol
How did we make that list? Good luck to all gangs in the running.

BL00DYHAZ3

Guess its just a random pick for Assassins.

Scorpious

You were previously as Shadow Assassins as it was stated on the other thread. Nobody recalled the nomination for you saying it was a mistake so the "Shadow Assassins" counted also besides just the Assassin Society nominations. Same with the "X Pats of Old" nomination. There is no gang as the "X Pats of Old" so they got that nomination too. Smile Smile

buuddha

i voted for the space wranglers.
conrad is so cool.

i would like to see some reasons why people love these gangs so much.
Killer Bees Biggrin

Kokozama

No Jail Busters!? Sad
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's