Hospital looks quite full tonight
2008.Dec.23, 04:47 AM

I started it ! Good ole JR to the fray.It was looking pretty stale so I thought i'd liven things up.Well actually pun and kat thought it would be a good idea to defend BBH, SUCKS FOR THEM!

Well done Diss and our very close allies Val for showing SV's some slap in the mouth time.Couldn't have worked out better.Wait yes it can!
2008.Dec.23, 05:17 AM

I thought you'd retired?

How you can brag that you slapped SVs around when it takes half of the regular community members to do it.

Dissidence, Val and xpats. When are you gonna step up and be a man JR and do it with just your own gang and not when Pun is asleep.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.23, 05:26 AM

Mor are you kidding me?Ask Loki,w00k,if you have there IM.I've done it all before now,this started when I should have been sleeping.Now i'm awake and glad to come to the fray.You first?
2008.Dec.23, 05:29 AM

*puts fishing rod away after getting a nice juicy bite*

I always like a good JohnRambo attacked you and lost message.

2008.Dec.23, 05:34 AM

Yes that's happened a couple of times.I think you will find that 90% of the time a kick you ass.P.s stop district hoping,give it all the bravado yet you run and hide.Come downtown!
2008.Dec.23, 05:35 AM

Lvl28, lvl25, lvl21, you're a big man JR

Bishop, Vindicated, Ronin, Heatmizer, they are all your lvl JR, why not show your mom how tough you are and take out some real targets

2008.Dec.23, 05:39 AM

Thats not the plan.The idea is to have all your guys in there.Once that's been achieved the higher ones will follow.Then they stim out so it don't look as full as it is now.Its better to have a visual showing of our dominance than beating someone down and having them stim out.No-one can see the dominance then.
2008.Dec.23, 05:42 AM

Are you kidding? Vindicated? Ronin? Heatmizer...they cant take me in healthy get a grip.Bishop defeated me in shame and I did more damage to him than I took 2 days ago.All of the above except bishop lost to me the last time they attacked me "leave status". Know your facts! Just like the last 4 times you tried to beat me.
2008.Dec.23, 05:50 AM

Hospitalized by ronin. your facts are as skewed as much as your bravado

2008.Dec.23, 06:29 AM

you're not so merry.....