Hospital looks quite full tonight
2008.Dec.22, 11:22 PM

McCule Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:FilthyMick is not our president nor an officer. That deal was never brought to any officers attention, and it also sounded like a proposal not an actoul deal to me. Maybe you should try making deals with people who are in a position to make one. Oh yeah in case you hadn't noticed.
Deal REJECTED!
Boy, those Filthy Micks and Jaysins just drag a gang down. You'll learn the hard way. Sad
We will take the lumps were they come and fix it. You shoudln't be so critical of people CI.
2008.Dec.22, 11:32 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
McCule Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:FilthyMick is not our president nor an officer. That deal was never brought to any officers attention, and it also sounded like a proposal not an actoul deal to me. Maybe you should try making deals with people who are in a position to make one. Oh yeah in case you hadn't noticed.
Deal REJECTED!
Boy, those Filthy Micks and Jaysins just drag a gang down. You'll learn the hard way. Sad
We will take the lumps were they come and fix it.
Looks like if you would've listened you wouldn't have to "fix" anything.
2008.Dec.22, 11:36 PM

Man..Another fight that I didn't cause. I'm on a roll..This only happens when I've been drinking, though.
2008.Dec.22, 11:54 PM

(Sorry..)

Crazyfoley; Shut the hell up. Thanks. I'm very sure, with how smart you're acting, that you'd charge straight into SV with targets on your faces(In Braveheart colors, of course).

Please..Just cut your ramblings and find another friend..Like 7 Laws! They're all right people.
2008.Dec.23, 12:01 AM

5759 SV HowlyNightSirenNight 51 211 Brutalized by SeasonsBeatings.

Ouch...
2008.Dec.23, 12:06 AM

PropositionJoe Wrote:5759 SV HowlyNightSirenNight 51 211 Brutalized by SeasonsBeatings.

Ouch...

5759 SV HowlyNightSirenNight 51 264 Brutalized by TheGeneral.

Double ouch Smile
2008.Dec.23, 12:07 AM

I'd say..Why're you people taking all of the hits? Animals, I tell you..Animals..
2008.Dec.23, 12:29 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:We will take the lumps were they come and fix it. You shoudln't be so critical of people CI.

lol at your sig. too bad you cant post a log of you actually BEATING us in a war, but i guess thats close?
2008.Dec.23, 12:32 AM

What gang are involved as of now ?
2008.Dec.23, 12:34 AM

buuddha Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:We will take the lumps were they come and fix it. You shoudln't be so critical of people CI.

lol at your sig. too bad you cant post a log of you actually BEATING us in a war, but i guess thats close?
Come on now, buuddha. That'd be a pipedream. :roll: