Hospital looks quite full tonight
2008.Dec.22, 10:18 PM
Re: Hospital looks quite full tonight
delpot Wrote:
BlackClouds Wrote:::popcorn::

why dont you guys join in Biggrin

from what I noticed it started between SV and Diss, but now there's Valhalla people in the hospital also... What did you guys do?
2008.Dec.22, 10:20 PM
Re: Hospital looks quite full tonight
MalhutRa Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
BlackClouds Wrote:::popcorn::

why dont you guys join in Biggrin

from what I noticed it started between SV and Diss, but now there's Valhalla people in the hospital also... What did you guys do?

backing up the people that have stuck up for us...doing the HONORABLE thing.
2008.Dec.22, 10:21 PM

Val jumped on to help Diss, kinda funny you would do this to help your allies but not your family, but whatever past is the past.
2008.Dec.22, 10:23 PM

How is the The Assassin Society doing these days, don't hear much of them... at all really Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.22, 10:25 PM

Damn cry baby how many times did we help you and the couple of times we couldn't your gang turned into a bunch of cry baby girly girls. How come you couldn't help yourself. Could it be you had no one in your own gang to help you?
2008.Dec.22, 10:28 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:darn cry baby how many times did we help you and the couple of times we couldn't your gang turned into a bunch of cry baby girly girls. How come you couldn't help yourself. Could it be you had no one in your own gang to help you?
Actually I was reffering to the time when VS started hosping us and you guys (except Ush) wouldn't do anything about it because you were to afraid of SV. And Ush we are doing great ran into a little trouble when we embarresed space wranglers by beating them in a gang war they declared, but its all fun now we get to feel like were part of the big hosp war to.
2008.Dec.22, 10:34 PM

Not afraid there CF, more like not stupid, we had three people online. How many did you have? Girly Girl cry baby. Razz
2008.Dec.22, 10:35 PM

Good to hear, just as long as you are having fun man. This IS a game peeps...

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Dec.22, 10:36 PM

This is just politically pointless.
2008.Dec.22, 10:36 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Not afraid there CF, more like not stupid, we had three people online. How many did you have? Girly Girl cry baby. Razz
We had 5, and I was the only one hosping from our side. I'm not crying it showed me who you guys really were through your actions not your macho words. Biggrin