BOUNTY
2008.Sep.20, 12:45 PM

yes, i know.

BTW, i hit you twice, and del hit you once, who else hit you!?!?! i really want to know.

also, dont stop playing AL, just dont bring your problems to the forums. this would have ended right before you brought it here, but nope, you just had to keep on.

delpot Wrote:my all time favorite pass time in this game hosping people who complain about being hosped.

and for offline attacks

You pound LEGofLAMBofGOD to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 162
2008.Sep.20, 12:46 PM

Wowzers this is quite a frenzy going on here.
2008.Sep.20, 12:47 PM

buuddha Wrote:yes, i know.

BTW, i hit you twice, and del hit you once, who else hit you!?!?! i really want to know.

also, dont stop playing AL, just dont bring your problems to the forums. this would have ended right before you brought it here, but nope, you just had to keep on.

precisely.

notice how Leg and I are not complaining about Biff hosping us.

it is part of the game. you live and learn...to not bring your drama to the forums.

had you not done that i would've never even known who you were.
2008.Sep.20, 12:49 PM

Once again I did not bring this on myself! I had a minor argument with someone who i really respect now being weathers. I have met and spoke to lots of people on this game including people from Valhalla.

I do not see how its ok to keep someone in hospital just for this
2008.Sep.20, 12:50 PM

you want me to spell it out for you?

you made a public cry for help to take down one of my gang members.

am i supposed to just sit back and watch!? no! i stick up for my own. get over it.
2008.Sep.20, 12:51 PM

damn it biff! i offered $1 more!

arg! lol

NINJA: you really need to let this go. ask around. this is how it happens around here.
2008.Sep.20, 12:52 PM

Ok fair enough i should get over being hospitalised totally agree so why doesnt your member get over it considering hes been hospitalised for hospitalising me

REF

Sender : LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] online
Date : 20 September 08 @ 1:48:31 pm
Subject : who else hit you?

me twice, del once, who was the fourth?

oh and BTW, since Johnrambo hit me, your who gang is going to take a pounding
2008.Sep.20, 12:54 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:Ok fair enough i should get over being hospitalised totally agree so why doesnt your member get over it considering hes been hospitalised for hospitalising me

REF

Sender : LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039] online
Date : 20 September 08 @ 1:48:31 pm
Subject : who else hit you?

me twice, del once, who was the fourth?

oh and BTW, since Johnrambo hit me, your who gang is going to take a pounding

good boy. ill lay off now.