BOUNTY
2008.Sep.20, 12:34 PM

let the bidding begin
2008.Sep.20, 12:35 PM

buuddha Wrote:ill pay $1 more Smile

got you in writing now on that one
2008.Sep.20, 12:37 PM

my all time favorite pass time in this game hosping people who complain about being hosped.
2008.Sep.20, 12:39 PM

still i need a answer the bidding is up to $ ? plus a $1, loneninja please respond
2008.Sep.20, 12:39 PM

Well thank you to JohnRambo for bashing one of them

And i will pay him for it. Im not gunna carry on playing this game anymore which is a shame because I really like this game but to be hospitalised now FOUR bloody times because I had an argument with someone who by the way is now friends with me is ridiculous!

I could understand if I was picking on someone who is a lower level than me or if Weathers paid a bounty on me.

But to be hospitalised so much by People who are over 10 levels above me is sad and cowardly
2008.Sep.20, 12:42 PM

can we confirm payment? I want to know if there is a risk of default.
2008.Sep.20, 12:43 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:Well thank you to JohnRambo for bashing one of them

And i will pay him for it. Im not gunna carry on playing this game anymore which is a shame because I really like this game but to be hospitalised now FOUR bloody times because I had an argument with someone who by the way is now friends with me is ridiculous!

I could understand if I was picking on someone who is a lower level than me or if Weathers paid a bounty on me.

But to be hospitalised so much by People who are over 10 levels above me is sad and cowardly

i once was told, if you come to the forums and get into a confertation and it is with a player who can beat you .
DO NOT GET INTO A CONFERTAtTION IT WILL RESUT IN YOU BEING HOSPED
as for not playing no more i hate to see any player leave the game over it, but i really would have felt sorry for you all in the old war system
2008.Sep.20, 12:43 PM

I've messaged you in game Ninja. Let's sort this out away from the forums.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Sep.20, 12:44 PM

stop being a baby. its part of the game.
2008.Sep.20, 12:44 PM

Ninja do not quit.Stay around and make me rich.who is next?