Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.22, 12:35 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Crazykid; Didn't you retire too many times already to still be eligable for wit-fights in the forum? You should shh and go back to mashed taters and hooch to quell your unfathomable idiocy..

BBH; Dunno..You were always cool to me..I don't see why you're even playing the game if you're semi-retired. Seems like you're playing like Mudpies and that group..Shouldn't stoop to their level..

As for this topic, it was a feat..Could of come faster, but we got there. Should enjoy it rather than have everyone cork fighting in here..

1) Nothing is random in my hits.
2) I'm only on this much right now for the contest I'm sponsoring for SV since I wouldn't be around for any Christmas events when I left shortly before
3) Come Dec 26th you won't see me around on the forums at all, as I'll literally be "semi-retired", maybe logging in once a day to do career at most and no crimes.

I will hold a contest though whenever I slowly raise the money for a new weapon. That one will be opened up to the AL community.
2008.Dec.22, 12:37 PM

Nothing was random in CSJ's hits, either, and you see where it landed him..?

Anywho..I don't see why you're leaving. Should stick around and dominate..
2008.Dec.22, 12:41 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Nothing was random in CSJ's hits, either, and you see where it landed him..?

Anywho..I don't see why you're leaving. Should stick around and dominate..

Quote: Battle Attribute Natural Modifier Rating Rank Dev Points Required
Accuracy 52 +4 56 26 6,766.47 14,045
Dexterity 43 +3 46 42 136.11 9,680
Resistance 30 0 30 92 925.58 4,805
Strength 31 0 31 95 18.92 5,120

Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Constitution Arms SB-1
Melee Weapon You don't have a melee weapon equipped. You must rely on your fists!
Helmet You are not wearing a helmet.
Armor You are not wearing armor.
Armor Shielding You do not have any enabled armor shielding.

You have no items in storage!

Current Property: Townhouse worth $312,800
Purchasing Power: $375,090 (only because of the contest)

Credits: 1

I have no intention of bettering my character, but I am still around to be of help in other ways to players.

My motives are nothing near like mudpies or CSJ, this has been confirmed by Zen.
2008.Dec.22, 12:43 PM

Never said that..Just said that there was a similarity in that first one..
2008.Dec.22, 12:44 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Never said that..Just said that there was a similarity in that first one..

There was a very obvious purpose to CSJ's hit. My hits only come as a reaction. After today I won't even have the gun. It's just a loaner.
2008.Dec.22, 12:46 PM

Mmhm..

Congratulations @ Snow.

Name: Crazykid [2260]

In hospital for 24 minutes. Reason : Bit off more than they could chew with Snow1eopardess.

Dominance.
2008.Dec.22, 12:47 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Mmhm..

Congratulations @ Snow.

Name: Crazykid [2260]

In hospital for 24 minutes. Reason : Bit off more than they could chew with Snow1eopardess.

Dominance.

This is funny for 2 reason.

Im weak now and Lets post the first fight were she hit me once.
2008.Dec.22, 12:49 PM

Mmhm. You used to be able to beat me, too. What happened to those days? Are you going to use the same excuse that you used just now? 'I'm weak, now'?
2008.Dec.22, 12:50 PM

Skill level makes all the difference in pvp now if the stats are even remotely close.
2008.Dec.22, 12:51 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Mmhm. You used to be able to beat me, too. What happened to those days? Are you going to use the same excuse that you used just now? 'I'm weak, now'?

No you got lucky. Villains were stupid enough to protect you. you got very lucky
Thread Closed