Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.21, 09:50 PM

BBH couldn't hold a candle to Deathclick's contribution.
2008.Dec.21, 10:26 PM

what

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.22, 01:24 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:Valhalla is a Proper Gang.

Good People there some things get taken a bit serious though and i mean a bit to serious lol...

all in all Valhalla is proper gang and does not deserve to be bashed

and SV the Only Reason why BBH can beat people up in Valhalla was because of his lack of gang participation he never participated in war nor did he ever PvP all he wanted to do was train in Gym and Crime and he sucked at that not be rude because i could beat him in the Gym Rat in the PoI.

who are you again? gym rat means sweet fa

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.22, 02:07 AM

well its not like he was going to go and hosp BoundByHypocrisy or anything. he said he could be him in something that could be tracked and that would be fair.
2008.Dec.22, 06:52 AM

Good People there some things get taken a bit serious though and i mean a bit to serious lol...

and SV the Only Reason why BBH can beat people up in Valhalla was because of his lack of gang participation he never participated in war nor did he ever PvP all he wanted to do was train in Gym and Crime and he sucked at that not be rude because i could beat him in the Gym Rat in the PoI.

You're a fool deathclick. For many weeks I neared the top of the war logs. In fact, only in the final week before my departure did I ever fall below the minimum requirement unlike many other members including the [Sarcasm]highly respected[/Sarcasm] elders.

Obviously you must have trained many more dev points than me as well. I think it's time I get loaned a gun again. Time for some fun.

-----------------------

Before someone tries to make up shit with my history. Yeah, I went X, then there was a fallout with the 499ers situation that disbanded the entire sub-gang, not just me. I did go to DM for protection, and RJ welcomed me there. X Pats continued their antics and a hosp war ensued.

Then RJ left for SV and awesomo took over. He and I never saw truly eye to eye from the beginning and many arguments developed between him and I. So I ended up leaving, with some other reasons behind it.

I was still a noob here (I think I had a villa and 12 or 13 endurance, and I didn't even know what POI stood for or what was on that page).

Valhalla was nice, except the leaders couldn't follow the standards they set out (1 was even changed because they never followed it). Oddly enough, during my Valhalla competition CI was brought up in EVERY SINGLE mail. Odd...considering he's so respected. If Sister and NT would have led the gang, I'd probably have "retired" a Valhalla member.

I left. There was no communication outside the game (and little inside the game with the exception of a few players). In fact, most of the people I talked to on msn were SV members, but we talked about stuff not related to AL since we were rival gangs. The biggest obstacle came with awesomo, of which we settled our differences, and the gang that fit my style most was the gang I ultimately ended up in. It is truly the most unique gang I've been in, and it succeeds so well because of what it lacks compared to most gangs, not what it has, but that is their secret. That's the main reason I'm still around, but only SV members know my true reason for still doing crimes and mainly, doing career.
2008.Dec.22, 08:47 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:

You're a fool deathclick. For many weeks I neared the top of the war logs. In fact, only in the final week before my departure did I ever fall below the minimum requirement unlike many other members including the [Sarcasm]highly respected[/Sarcasm] elders.

ok man...before you go ahead and start completely making stuff up...for the record, the only "elders" in Valhalla are myself, CI and Thor...who are all consistently well above our minimum requirements. the only reason i have ever fallen below is when im on vacation and even then i manage to log in here and there and throw some bombs.

i wont take away the fact that you did your share on the attack logs...but to claim lies such as you just did i won't let fly.
2008.Dec.22, 09:09 AM

BBH i brought you into DM :cry: .

hehe only kidding
2008.Dec.22, 09:11 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:BBH i brought you into DM :cry: .

hehe only kidding

But you always ended it with "Talk to RJ" lol
2008.Dec.22, 09:12 AM

Lol true.
2008.Dec.22, 09:40 AM

Quote:Yeah, I went X, then there was a fallout with the 499ers situation that disbanded the entire sub-gang, not just me.

What happened again? That was so long ago I completely forgot. We are trying to figure it out for the history part of the wiki.
Thread Closed