Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.22, 11:47 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:i dont think thats it CrazyKid because when level 30 attack me i deal no damage especially people from Valhalla or SV they attack me i do no damage BBH i was shocked i dealed damage i laughed my arse off actually rather funny

ya my stats are stacked and i can beat level 20's but level 34 is really frag high he should be able to hops me in 5 rounds..

Valhalla and SV's most defo have 7 GCB. BBH has 0 you must have 1 atleast
2008.Dec.22, 11:51 AM

it dont matter anyways i know when i get hosped by proper lvl 30's i get my ass thrown around like a ragdoll and end up doing the funky chicken after

maybe he dotn have his stuff equipped idc.
2008.Dec.22, 11:52 AM

Dingus Wrote:Think i'll give deathclick a go Biggrin

Don't waste you EP. Your just lose. :oops: :oops: :oops:
2008.Dec.22, 11:55 AM

lol Dingus i would be happy to fight ya but the bed sores from the Hospital bed are getting a little intense LOL
2008.Dec.22, 11:55 AM

Why is BBH attacking DEaThCLiCk when all this guy is doing is pointing out facts.I don't get it.
2008.Dec.22, 11:56 AM

thats what i told him i didnt even Disrespect you its the Truth in my eyes in my stay with him in Valhalla the Truth hurts i guess
2008.Dec.22, 11:57 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why is BBH attacking DEaThCLiCk when all this guy is doing is pointing out facts.I don't get it.

Maybe you should step in.
2008.Dec.22, 11:57 AM

Congrats to dissidence on getting to 100k! Good job guys.

In other news, Iceman (BBH) still sucks.
2008.Dec.22, 11:59 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Why is BBH attacking DEaThCLiCk when all this guy is doing is pointing out facts.I don't get it.

Because perhaps they aren't facts? Even delpot, the person who I argue with most, eluded to that. I don't really care about gym rats either as the trick to this game is balancing leveling with training, but I was up top the gym rats much more often either way.

You hit me 1 time each fight Deathclick, that's typical of the hosp formula. Hell, I did a hosp on pun once and dished out 500 dmg AFTER resistance, a hosp, not zerk. I even hit him for 1200 dmg on a zerk when he was fully equipped. Sadly that was 300 less than when I zerk'd him and he was unequipped.
2008.Dec.22, 12:00 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:

Maybe you should step in.

Of course. Seems BBH cant take a little facts.How many player's have slagged me on the forums,yet I don't get all pissy about it.Forums are just that,to express yourself.I try to keep forum drek out of game play.
Thread Closed