Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.21, 12:44 PM

well that is a partial contest,,,sv is allowed to participate but the other top gangs arnt? not a very fair contest..i say the next contest that zen makes,sv shouldnt be able to participate in it..oh wait,,,that wont happen cause zen is fair
2008.Dec.21, 12:58 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:
rado360 Wrote:That sure was a long post for a semi-retired player...or was it semi-retarded? lol

wow I hope you guys are good friends!

Nah, I'm not interested in doing anything but career and my own little contests. I remember he could beat me before in just a few rounds, take that for what it's worth.

The next contest will be at the end of January probably for a new lvl 60 weapon, armor, or the cash equivalent if the player is not close to being able to equip the items. Dissidence, Valhalla, and X Pats will be excluded of course. That'll come as soon as this current Christmas contest is finished. Figure I can open things up to all of AL.
Yeah, why go and be honorable now...? You'll never be anything more than a suckup wannabe, semi-retardedBBH. I don't think anybody is holding their breath for one of your little contests. Your words hold absolutely no water whatsoever b/c you've proven time and again that your word is meaningless. Pfffft. :roll:
2008.Dec.21, 01:08 PM

Wow, I dont know what past events transpired, but I sense some hostility and disgust there. All bbh has been to us is helpful, giving, and a team player....and especially honorable...(ironic...haha)

Maybe you guys are just a wee bit jealous he left in the first place?

Sucks to lose a super active player who can beat most of your gang.

We welcome his contests and only wish he could stay and play full time.

doh
2008.Dec.21, 01:16 PM

Im going to open a competition to everyone in AL next month. The winner will receive 1.25 mil, if i have that much. Only DISS, VAL, and XPATS will qualify to to enter the competition. Biggrin
2008.Dec.21, 01:17 PM

Sure he's nothing more than honorable now that he's worked his way into your good graces.
I wouldn't call it jealous either. I'd call it calling a spade a spade. This game is all about loyalty and he has none. I guess it's easy to be a bandwagon jumper.
2008.Dec.21, 01:19 PM

rado360 Wrote:Im going to open a competition to everyone in AL next month. The winner will receive 1.25 mil, if i have that much. Only DISS, VAL, and XPATS will qualify to to enter the competition. Biggrin
^LOL

I wouldn't penalize SV for the drekhead's personal attacks on us.
2008.Dec.21, 01:41 PM

McCule Wrote:Sure he's nothing more than honorable now that he's worked his way into your good graces.
I wouldn't call it jealous either. I'd call it calling a spade a spade. This game is all about loyalty and he has none. I guess it's easy to be a bandwagon jumper.
CI you consider anybody who leaves Val a traitor and do your best to make sure they suffer for leaving. In my opinion that is not honorable, honorable is honoring your friends wish's to leave and possily crime and actually make some money.
2008.Dec.21, 01:44 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
McCule Wrote:Sure he's nothing more than honorable now that he's worked his way into your good graces.
CI you consider anybody who leaves Val a traitor and do your best to make sure they suffer for leaving. In my opinion that is not honerable, honerable is honering your friends wish's to leave and possily crime and actually make some money.

CI is an idoit. BBH left Pats too join DM, where i protected him from Pats hits. he then left DM for Valhalla but you know what thats the past. Go luck too his competition.
2008.Dec.21, 02:01 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
CI you consider anybody who leaves Val a traitor and do your best to make sure they suffer for leaving. In my opinion that is not honerable, honerable is honering your friends wish's to leave and possily crime and actually make some money.

BBH left Pats too join DM, where i protected him from Pats hits.
Hmmmm.. Why do you think he needed protecting, Mr.Protector?
2008.Dec.21, 02:04 PM

Aww..I wanna participate in these contests. Sad -Conjures up plans to get into both contests..WILL win..- Dead meat, mo' fugga..

Huh?
Thread Closed