Congrats DISS on 100k gang war points!!!
2008.Dec.20, 03:14 PM

Congradulations Dissidence!!! Biggrin
2008.Dec.20, 03:16 PM

Good job only have to double what you have now to take second place.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.20, 03:35 PM

congrats guys, thats a lotta work.
2008.Dec.20, 04:04 PM

Howlsong Wrote:Good Going! Are you gunning for biggest Pillowfighters now too? Smile
Its tough beating a gang like yours when one player miraculously turns into 20 online.I wonder how that could happen...

Ponder's to think....... Shared accounts? Nah sv's would'nt do that now would they?
2008.Dec.20, 04:09 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Good job only have to double what you have now to take second place.

Give us time, give us time 8)

100k is a pretty large amount considering how young DIS is.
2008.Dec.20, 04:11 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Its tough beating a gang like yours when one player miraculously turns into 20 online.I wonder how that could happen...

Ponder's to think....... Shared accounts? Nah sv's would'nt do that now would they?

If so, that's one damn smart guy/girl to carry on 20 different people in one msn conversation simultaneously! Touché to him/her.
2008.Dec.20, 04:11 PM

Touche?
2008.Dec.20, 04:21 PM

A little exageration with 1 maybe.But 5 becomes alot more very very quickly.Mails go unanswered for hours even when online....... Guess answering someone's mails could lead to a lack of knowledge.Anyways its a longstanding concern.I speak only for myself although many,many others share these thoughts.
2008.Dec.20, 04:25 PM

I have seen 1 person away jump to 20 online but I don't think its a bunch of multi's. Just really good communication, maybe they all have each other on speed dial, or have them all under 1 group so they all see "war" as soon as one guy comes online.
2008.Dec.20, 04:32 PM

Marlo Wrote:Touche?

Do you live in a cave?

Yes, touché. You know, for the massive amount of coordination it takes to pull off such a feat. Not only do the actual players log into their own accounts, but then someone has figured out a proxy that is in the same proximity of each of those players' locations so that a player isn't logging in from Canada 1 hour and from Mexico 30 minutes later.

Then to have all of these players' accounts posted on sticky notes (color-coded of course) so to not get them confused with one another, as well as you have to remember what is the normal sleeping patter for each player! As well as to moderate the log in times so that not everyone is on at once, or that a log off time directly coincides with a log in time. (Insert additional obstacles to overcome here).

Or perhaps, there is this certain technology out there. Cellular telephones. You can call people on these things, text them, etc. Perhaps other gangs should invest in them. They are great for real life as well. There are instant messaging programs out there that even allow you to play sounds at night if something big is going down.

Of course, we all know it comes down to that SV just paid off Zen to cover the whole thing up. That's what I was told when I joined and I had to agree to this confidentiality agreement on this website here:

Super Villain Confidentiality Agreement
Thread Closed