w00ks demise
2008.Sep.22, 04:18 AM

umm, something weird happening with posts... contacting ADMIN.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Sep.22, 08:59 AM

this thread is about making fun of w00k crying and coming out of his seat belt on that ride.

please stay on topic.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.22, 09:19 AM

That's what I hate about playing new games. It's to easy to reach the top and when you do it's like wait this is what I tried so hard for. I think more players would stay if Zen and Err made this game more interesting with more ways to spend your energy and Ap. Especially during gang wars. Poor Wook fell victim to his own power.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.22, 09:21 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:That's what I hate about playing new games. It's to easy to reach the top and when you do it's like wait this is what I tried so hard for. I think more players would stay if Zen and Err made this game more interesting with more ways to spend your energy and Ap. Especially during gang wars. Poor Wook fell victim to his own power.

I think hell will freeze over first before you reach the pinnacle of this game.
2008.Sep.22, 09:52 AM

Yeah..It's going to take you a while to get to the top. It's not like most games.
2008.Sep.22, 10:07 AM

I know but for those players who have reached the top of this game their isn't much for them to do at the top. Kinda like climbing to the top of a pyramid once you reach the top you can't really go higher until more players reach you.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.22, 10:10 AM

Eh..That's why you mess with everyone you can. Give them incentive to come after you.
2008.Sep.22, 10:20 AM

Mock, you will see that your analysis is spot on. As in all else, it is lonely at the top.
2008.Sep.22, 11:26 AM

Marlo Wrote:Mock, you will see that your analysis is spot on. As in all else, it is lonely at the top.

True Marlo, but now that you are dealing directly with the Greek, have Prop Joe out of the picture and the Barksdales are locked up and out of business, doesn't that put YOU on top?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Sep.22, 02:36 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:Mock, you will see that your analysis is spot on. As in all else, it is lonely at the top.

True Marlo, but now that you are dealing directly with the Greek, have Prop Joe out of the picture and the Barksdales are locked up and out of business, doesn't that put YOU on top?

not to mention michael quickly made the transition from robin hood drug dealer stick up kid to beverly hills adopted lacrosse star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9oIZEFGFx4