AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: w00ks demise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
is this really what caused it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKYQRQQv9c

greatjoe0987

I just saw the video i dont know what to sasy about that but i think it did cause wOOks demise in my oppioninon.

19.) You hit for 574 points of damage. poolside resists 10 for a total of 564 damage.

biffbaffboff

No i think his demise is from a different origin.Getting to the top was always his goal,you will find he will linger until he has the best game stats,then retire.
w00k knows im fucking with him. i have to make fun as much as i can while he is still here.

i wish he would stick around long enough to reach #1 battle stats, but i dont think he will.

biffbaffboff

I think he will either quit without being no1,thats what quitters do.Or he will linger on in cyber hell,inching closer to his no1 goal only to be overtaken by pun or raf.Then his lame borg char will decay into a rusty heap somewhere,his ego shattered beyond repair.Pulling his hair out he will think back to the week of borg madness that cost him immortality.He regrets it now but cannot go back.It was his engagement present to Loki you see.
Hmm..I don't really care for w00k leaving. He has his own agenda, though..So, let him get to it.
Borg-removal is just around the corner...
Can't you already do that with the scientist career..?

badmanbren

stay on topic-
Hey. I don't have to listen to a whiny little baby that has to quit from a video game because he sucks so bad at it. Reminds me of that one German kid that completely decimates his keyboard because he got super owned by his computer.

Don't cry too much, Bren. Sad, pathetic wastes of life like you really shouldn't be playing a game if he's going to take it super serious and hardcore.

If you need a shoulder, I'm sure your friends in the retirement district can help you. =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's