Career Efficiency Score
2009.Jan.02, 12:19 AM
Career Efficiency Score
will it affect anything if your scores extremely low?
or is it just for the POI?

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.02, 03:17 AM

PoI only. Careers work whenever you use CPs regardless of your score. Sad
2009.Jan.02, 05:30 AM

efficiency literally just means how effectively are you using your career points. so, the better you're doing with careers, the better your efficiency. so while the efficiency rating doesnt directly affect you, your ability with careers affects your effiency rating
2009.Jan.02, 06:32 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:efficiency literally just means how effectively are you using your career points. so, the better you're doing with careers, the better your efficiency. so while the efficiency rating doesnt directly affect you, your ability with careers affects your effiency rating

I dont think you've confused me enuff.... can u try again? :?

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.02, 06:40 AM

Howlsong Wrote:I dont think you've confused me enuff.... can u try again? :?

Agreed Neutral

Do you mean spending the career points on the best conversion for that career, or leveling the career and using the skills that come with that career?
2009.Jan.02, 06:51 AM

I think I'm not positive mind but if u look I have a pretty high score in construction.... That if you use the points you make in your career of choice for that career ie: job promotions and/ or gang defense and repair, your efficiency rating goes up but, if you use it to train stats your efficiency rating goes down.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.02, 08:18 AM

Howlsong Wrote:I think I'm not positive mind but if u look I have a pretty high score in construction.... That if you use the points you make in your career of choice for that career ie: job promotions and/ or gang defense and repair, your efficiency rating goes up but, if you use it to train stats your efficiency rating goes down.

If you use your point for Career related things your points do not go up or down. If you spend them on stats I believe they do go down. The only way to get more efficiency points is to work in your career and get promotions. If you change your career or get fired you lose 1 efficiency rating point. The amount of which your rating increases daily is based on your ranks. That's why you see peolpe with ranks 12+ at the top spots in the POI. Also if you go up in a career rating you get I think 2 points. That's all I know on the matter.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.02, 08:51 AM

Interupting cow says........MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2009.Jan.02, 08:53 AM

ahha! I knew I'd still be useful 2009!

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=9037
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=8179
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=6486
2009.Jan.02, 09:42 AM

Howlsong Wrote:I think I'm not positive mind but if u look I have a pretty high score in construction.... That if you use the points you make in your career of choice for that career ie: job promotions and/ or gang defense and repair, your efficiency rating goes up but, if you use it to train stats your efficiency rating goes down.

that cant be true because im up on that list too and ive pretty much purely used it for stats the last 6 months and i havent dropped at all.