Career Efficiency Score
2009.Jan.02, 11:24 AM

Careers : Humanity

Gains: Day(.01) : Promotion(.1)

Resemblance: Same rate of growth with the same means of making it grow.
2009.Jan.02, 12:20 PM

delpot Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:I think I'm not positive mind but if u look I have a pretty high score in construction.... That if you use the points you make in your career of choice for that career ie: job promotions and/ or gang defense and repair, your efficiency rating goes up but, if you use it to train stats your efficiency rating goes down.

that cant be true because im up on that list too and ive pretty much purely used it for stats the last 6 months and i havent dropped at all.

It was only a theory and i did say (see bolded party) which meant it was not written in stone.....

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.02, 12:31 PM

i understand that, im just trying to point out why i don't think its true.
2009.Jan.02, 02:29 PM

Well, I gained 1.0 on medical by leveling it just now. Not sure if is 1.0 for everytime you level or just for my level. It seemed that I also gained around .01 for every two or three hours I did at my level. Not sure if it was because of my points per my level or what not but I would gain some points per hour but the big jump of course is when you level. I will test it out when I login again and see myself in the hospital and stim out. I will see if I drop in points or not for using my ability. If not I will test the theory and use some points on stats. Smile Smile

Well, I just received 10 CPs and went up .01 on the PoI.

Now to test the others: (Will use equal points on stats and stimming and edit again)

Stim out:
CPs used for stats:
2009.Jan.02, 02:34 PM

yea you get 1 point everytime you level up.
you also gain points by using it for stats, career abilities, working ect...
you only lose points when you quit your job.

my question was if it would affect anything if you drop your score down a bit.
zen answered it.

Sender : Zenith [2]
Date : 2 January 09 @ 2:59:14 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

nah, just bragging rights Smile
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.02, 02:49 PM

YEP YEP.
2009.Jan.02, 03:47 PM

you gain efficiency for earing career points, you gain efficiency for using them, and you earn extra points for using them on a promotion (i.e. using them more efficiently by earning more later). so when you promote, you earn MORE points, so you get even MORE efficiency.

so, in essence, no, your efficiency score does not affect your ability and gameplay, it simply a score for how well you're doing in your career

ok?
2009.Jan.03, 02:45 AM

In other words just like bravery its useless except for bragging rights lol

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.03, 10:36 AM

not really, efficiency is sort of like the career ladder. higher efficiency means higher career level and point usage/accumulation, whereas bravery is just how many people you beat that had a "higher power level" than you, which just means you've gotten some decent exp off of people.