The Trouble Makers Union
2008.Sep.19, 05:20 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:[quote="Jolabent"]
Now people will say, SG your off your head as they cannot follow the thread as it was written.You really need to think things through more before you nazimod everything.

Well now....if people didn't force us to edit trash then we wouldn't have this issue now would we?

Now back to topic Marlo's suggestion of a trouble maker's union.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.19, 05:24 PM

You're all dead.
2008.Sep.19, 05:26 PM

Marlo Wrote:This thread was full of anger and hostility
You mean people were making trouble in your thread!? What a great idea!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.19, 05:29 PM

We cant cause trouble in this thread. It will be edited :shock:

Self edit, to prevent mod edit.
2008.Sep.19, 05:31 PM

rado360 Wrote:We cant cause trouble in this thread. Jola will edit it right away :shock:

Edit...You cannot name mods by name.Modify your post right now!
2008.Sep.19, 05:32 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:This thread was full of anger and hostility
You mean people were making trouble in your thread!? What a great idea!

In a thread titled The Trouble Makers Union?!?!?!!?

Who would thunk it, aye Campbells?
2008.Sep.19, 05:36 PM

someone 'zerk marlo, i can't do it myself . . . lol. is this a way to start an intergang combat day?
2008.Sep.19, 05:40 PM

Got him Smile
2008.Sep.19, 05:41 PM

w00k Wrote:Got him Smile

Good job Wook lol Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.19, 05:48 PM

w00k Wrote:Got him Smile

uh oh, haha, i guess it's his own fault though. shoulda never started that thread. thanks w00k, i'm sure i'll get mine soon enough. adn i didn't even have to pay Biggrin