AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Trouble Makers Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Marlo

What is a war without an enemy?

What is a story without an antagonist?

What is a game of crime and war without the riff raff?

Well these are the questions I have been asking myself over the past couple days? With a majority of the outspoken members of our community leaving in droves, what are we to do?

My answer is to have all in game sh!t stirrers and trouble makers kick it up a notch. Mug your neighbor, hospitalize your gang mate, flood the forums with pointless posts pertaining the ambiguous sexual orientation of your gang leader.

RAISE F#CKING HELL!!!

Otherwise a game built on the premise of deceit will decay into Pansy Land.

Join with me people and make this game the happening Hoo Haa it was meant to be.

Question authority!
+1 8)

Marlo

superdude Wrote:+1 8)

What the F#CK does that mean?!?!?!

I mean honestly, I am looking for true to heart malcontents, not lolli gagging tag alongs.

Either buck up and make a stink or keep your flatulence to yourself.
Great Idea!
*Goes back to studying his chemistry notes*
:roll:
I cleaned up the thread.... keep it clean and stay on topic please

biffbaffboff

Jolabent Wrote:I cleaned up the thread.... keep it clean and stay on topic please

wth are you doing? Tell me what was wrong with Shadowguards post? Speak up!

mudpies

I'm also waiting explanation.

Marlo

This thread was full of anger and hostility, thanks for all the help Jolabent.

I guess the one time you logged on today was to mod the masses.

Sweet deal.
shadowinc

courtesy of the red , white and blue, good old ameraican got you by the( well i hope you can read between the lines)

I apologize for deleting that part....SG.... I will readd it in here for you, the website is lagging and took it out too.

biffbaffboff

Jolabent Wrote:shadowinc

courtesy of the red , white and blue, good old ameraican got you by the( well i hope you can read between the lines)

I apologize for deleting that part....SG.... I will readd it in here for you, the website is lagging and took it out too.

Now people will say, SG your off your head as they cannot follow the thread as it was written.You really need to think things through more before you nazimod everything.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's