The retirement district
2008.Sep.18, 11:55 AM

No, there is no elaborate plan here and yes, Loki was against the Retirement District for quite a long time but he changed his stance a few months back.
2008.Sep.18, 11:59 AM

Canosoup Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:What I find extremely ironic is that Loki was totally against the Retirement District before he retired.
That very reason makes me think that this is some elaborate plan by the Xpats. I don't know what they're planning but they're planning something.

Players of that lvl do not give up that much humanity and time away from the gym just for fun. How much do you Think they are spending on borgs? 5 mil, 10mil, 25mil? That is a huge investment to come back for a "planned" event. I am sure the ones that are borging now will have some fun before they leave but I am pretty sure they will be gone and greatly missed.
2008.Sep.18, 12:03 PM

I guess I'm coming up with paranoid conspiracy theories because I don't want to accept that they're all leaving. Sad

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.18, 12:18 PM

It does suck. Regardless of in game dynamics, the forums will surely be a sleepier place.

I will miss my [Image: pt_paypal.gif] brethren.
2008.Sep.18, 12:37 PM

probably a stupid question but i will ask anyway, how does one access the retirement district?
2008.Sep.18, 12:37 PM

when u retire

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Sep.18, 12:39 PM

where is that option located? i have no interest in retiring but am curious about this one
2008.Sep.18, 12:41 PM

im pretty sure you just mail zen
2008.Sep.18, 12:42 PM

Mail to ID: 002 - Title: Retired

One way ticket for free.

Amend
2008.Sep.18, 12:46 PM

Marlo Wrote:It does suck. Regardless of in game dynamics, the forums will surely be a sleepier place.

I will miss my [Image: pt_paypal.gif] brethren.

ditto'd

especially my black board brethren (f the green board Smile )