Career tips
2008.Oct.26, 03:18 PM

in case you are wondering, generally, you get more career points per day based on the amount of points required for a promotion.

basically, it will take APPROXIMATELY (based on luck, since the numbers you get are within a certain range like 1-6 or 2-7) the SAME amount of time to promote in all careers, but since some careers require more points, you receive more points per day in those careers.

on top of that, different careers have different conversion rates. for some reason, those rates are not available on the career library, but if you want a certain conversion rate, you will want a specific career for that. promoting does NOT increase these rates, only the amount of points you receive.
2010.Jun.03, 03:43 AM
RE: Career tips
I found the best way to increase the amount of career points made per hour of work was by firstly starting off with Manufacturing and then increasing my work exp attribute first, then hopping over to my chosen career path and going for promotions. That's the best way that I can figure, but I may be completely off, I am after all only a noob.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.03 03:44 AM by Shaman.

.......______________________,-,
....../ `---////_______|----|____]
...../_==o##/=/____________.:/
.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
I'm the better of two evils, operative word "better".
2010.Jun.05, 04:16 PM
(2008.Sep.21 04:27 PM)alexander79 Wrote:  Does any one have any idea what career gives the best pay out in career points for the best opportunity to rank up career?

The higher your career, the better points you will get. Find a career that the points can convert for you the best , then build levels in there.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Jun.14, 10:24 PM
(2010.Jun.05 04:16 PM)Jolabent Wrote:  
(2008.Sep.21 04:27 PM)alexander79 Wrote:  Does any one have any idea what career gives the best pay out in career points for the best opportunity to rank up career?

The higher your career, the better points you will get. Find a career that the points can convert for you the best , then build levels in there.

I thought my answer was better.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Jun.15, 07:20 PM
(2010.Jun.14 10:24 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Negative.

Wu tang
2010.Jun.15, 07:29 PM
(2010.Jun.15 07:20 PM)HeadBustin Wrote:  

Negative.

How am I wrong? Give a reason.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.15 07:30 PM by Shaman.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Jun.15, 08:23 PM
^^^^

Work experience doesn't increase the amount of Career points you earn in other careers. All work experience does is that it allows you to rank up in other careers. You can only rank up to what your work experience level is.
2010.Jun.15, 10:14 PM
(2010.Jun.15 08:23 PM)ditallica Wrote:  ^^^^

Work experience doesn't increase the amount of Career points you earn in other careers. All work experience does is that it allows you to rank up in other careers. You can only rank up to what your work experience level is.

Thats not how I read it...
Work Experience
Work experience is the ^career that determines how well you succeed in your career, affecting the amount of career points earned in each hour of work.
AL Wiki.

^attribute, i think?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jun.16 06:04 AM by Shaman.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//
2010.Jun.17, 11:01 AM
(2010.Jun.15 07:29 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Negative.

you are not wrong. just his answer is better.

Wu tang
2010.Jun.17, 05:52 PM
(2010.Jun.17 11:01 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.15 07:29 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

Negative.

you are not wrong. just his answer is better.

How can that be? She only gave half the answer I did.

.....)) ---.(_(__) /
....//___//------"
...//___//
..//___//