Old Soldiers
2008.Sep.17, 12:19 PM

two of the oldest gangs are bad muthas and cosa nostra.

Bad muthas has been bad muthas since the beginning with chris and beelzebub and lostangel I believe, they joined Sarge and Tobi (samiams old name), which then changed name to The Elders and marked that occasion with a contest based on gaining respect. The gang that lost 20 respect was out of the contest. Bad Muthas won that contest cause of Darkenswrath (now CTS) dominating heavily. There was some ruckus about the entire Theafers family, ran by Luparkoor, not participating.

After that Pullo started playing, first in a gang with me, rafal, kain and matt. When that gang got destroyed Pullo got pissed off and swore revenge, she climbed REALLY fast from then on, and not long after Chris, Sarge, tripst and Samiam just bent over for her and she got control over the gang with loki by her side. And then renamed it Pestilence, after some skirmish wars pullo and loki left to make the hitman gang and pestilence got renamed into darkmatter and then into cosa nostra.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.17, 06:22 PM

thanks for the clarification..soaresduarte, sniper and kokozama made a couple chapters of the Bad family history in our forums and i was just curious to see which gang was old soldiers since it was created before the Mutha's
2008.Sep.17, 06:27 PM

Druchii Wrote:she got control over the gang with loki by her side. And then renamed it Pestilence, after some skirmish wars pullo and loki left to make the hitman gang

"skirmish wars"? I think we put up a pretty good fight considering the levels we were going against at the time! (I got in SV shortly after the new war code change, and I remember some doozies of some gang wars, most of which we won, that I would hardly call skirmishes.....)

And I have the utmost respect for Pullo, damn fine player, and absolutely the best chic that ever played AL! I do wish she would return....
2008.Sep.17, 06:27 PM

I thought i was right yeah! thanks for the history update Dru!
2008.Sep.17, 06:28 PM

not sure all that his- story is correct...i thought pullo was marvel....were you marvel dru?

doh
2008.Sep.17, 06:36 PM

Pullo and Loki were Marvel until we disbanded it.

Each of the 6 Marvel legends took 1 of the many gangs we had at the time.

Loki made the original Pestilence with his, was joined by Pullo, Gladiator, Bombz and Yoda, then by me after I sold mine to Pun who made SV with it. I left after a while and so did Yoda (to create the Force) and after a few days of talk, Pestilence moved over to the Elders (they had over 3k respect points at the time while Pestilence only had like 50 left from their many wars with the Elders) and they renamed it Pestilence while leaving the old Pestilence to a low level player with a name I forgot.

Did I miss something??
2008.Sep.17, 06:49 PM

cool info, keep it comin
2008.Sep.17, 07:03 PM

Punisher Wrote:not sure all that his- story is correct...i thought pullo was marvel....were you marvel dru?

Pullo was in the last gang I made before I retired for some months, but that gang got disbanded. Think it was called Desolation.

Thor you missed the reason Chris gave away the gang, he had just lost nr1 overall spot Razz

darn misclicked on the edit and quote button

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Sep.17, 07:06 PM

Thor is correct about the gang being handed over to Loki, and Pullo joining with him. Pestilence had 2 subgangs.. Cradle of Filth, and another I can't remember the name (someone will have to fill that part in). Yoda ran cradle of filth for a short time. As Pestilence called people up to their gang I ended up running Cradle and rebuilding it.

Not long after that I was called up to Pest and yoda went back to Cradle. Renamed it the Force lost all the points and destroyed it.

After Loki and Pullo left Pest I renamed it to Dark Matter and once again rebuilt a gang... and once again another gang shell went away. But at least this time it wasn't destroyed it just sits... that is Cosa obviously.