Collectables, Rares & Uniques, oh my!
2009.Apr.11, 11:04 AM
RE: Collectables, Rares & Uniques, oh my!
Oh, I have one of them somewhere. In fact, it's going up for auction these week I think.
2009.Apr.12, 07:36 PM
I guess 3 uniques went down with Slim forever now.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.12, 08:08 PM
(2009.Apr.12 07:36 PM)Gornikel Wrote:  I guess 3 uniques went down with Slim forever now.

no they didn't

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.12, 08:21 PM
hmmm maybe that should be investigated too. Jail

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.12, 08:39 PM
dunno or care
but as far as i know he dosn't have any uniques left

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Apr.13, 03:28 PM
hmmmm certain ppl have them now....

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.Apr.13, 05:19 PM
(2009.Apr.13 03:28 PM)drec92 Wrote:  hmmmm certain ppl have them now....

i only know the location of the sweater

2009.Apr.13, 06:03 PM
They were sold/given when he started to become less active. They were all gone before his random banning, and from his involvement in the Cosa Nostra affair, it was clear he didn't intend to completely retire any time soon.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Apr.13, 09:08 PM
What I am told is he gave these away or "borrowed" them to a person is fear of his banning. From what Im told they lay with in PC and/or will be going there soon. I say investigate Zen. He obviously pulled shady stunts before, this could be another........?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Apr.13, 10:37 PM
aside from the sweater which is possesed by a top dog the other 2 items have been purchased and are accounted for within the halls of PC where they will remain FOREVER! Wink

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.