Zen's coding
2008.Dec.18, 02:36 PM

FaceOwner Wrote:inactives over 90 days off the pantheon
and fed jail inmates.
2008.Dec.18, 02:38 PM

I dislike that idea they worked to get in the POI I say let them stay their till enough peolpe passes them that their no longer up their.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.18, 02:47 PM

what about at at every 5th lvl in career say 5,10,15,20 ect... the conversion rate goes up a .5 so you have dex conversion 4.00 and at lvl 5 it would go up to 4.5??

that would be a way for people to make more devl points in one day but they would have to work for it! Smile
2008.Dec.18, 04:18 PM

I would love to see a property added to the underground district! This is the only district without housing :?

There is a gap in between the Midlan Villa and the Beach House that would be perfect for a new property! You also have to go from LVL 22 to LVL 40 to upgrade to the beach house :!: that's a HUGE lvl gap. It would be really nice to see a property split that gap up...
2008.Dec.18, 04:43 PM

Player Resume's !!!

As well as last 5 name changes!
2008.Dec.18, 04:45 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
FaceOwner Wrote:inactives over 90 days off the pantheon
and fed jail inmates.

How would anyone know if they ever passed the top dogs? I would imagine Pun and Ush are still working towards, and looking forward to passing him in all stats (although I'm sure it would be a distant 2nd to farming his ass if the retirement home ever shut down)
Loki's been gone for 90 days and he's still #1
You could have 2 Pantheons I guess, the real one, and one for recently active players.

As for Fed jail inmates, I'm sure they'd prefer to slip into the unknown, all the more reason they might be kept on the list

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Dec.18, 05:18 PM

fightlog against active members (screens out inactives i have beaten to death)

when using stims/nimbus - the option to use more than one at once (so you dont have to do all the clicks if taking 4 stims)

when you view a gangs member page - have it symbolized if they are in the hosp (easier to know who to attack or not in war).

on mobile crime journal - have first page reflect cumulative totals of each indiv crime from lifetime - like each month has totals.

fix the testing problem with failling so often (i shouldnt fail twice with an A and twice with a B and once with a C - or whatever the case may be).

more exp for crimes

grenades for level 10 military

LESS ENERGY USED IN FIGHTS, WHEN IT ONLY GOES 1-5 ROUNDS.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.18, 05:36 PM

If you used less energy for fights that only go 1-5 rounds, that would promote farming of low lvls. The way the system works right now that already happens enough.
2008.Dec.18, 05:44 PM

rado360 Wrote:If you used less energy for fights that only go 1-5 rounds, that would promote farming of low lvls. The way the system works right now that already happens enough.

farming for what? 10 exp?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Dec.18, 05:45 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Being able to sort friends/enemy lists like the user list.
nathanket Wrote:I'd like to see the maximum that i can bust.

Yes please.