Zen's coding
2009.Jan.13, 10:36 PM

i want to attack other players while in jail....

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 11:09 PM

^^ Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin like a brutal gang shanking on another player?
2009.Jan.13, 11:36 PM

emocakes Wrote:^^ Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin like a brutal gang shanking on another player?

Okay I realize that I had a dumb arsed idea and never should have posted it here..sorry...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Jan.13, 11:51 PM

being able to Send Credits to a Player

so we dont have to go through the Credit market when making a Deal with A Player can just do the transaction between each ohter
2009.Jan.14, 12:06 AM

Prophesy Wrote:"Medical:
Medical training teaches how to heal wounds, remove unwanted cyberware, and shorten hospital stays when experienced. It also provides great Intelligence training."

Sure would like to see that remove unwanted cyber abililty implemented.
2009.Jan.14, 12:07 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:being able to Send Credits to a Player

so we dont have to go through the Credit market when making a Deal with A Player can just do the transaction between each ohter

I agree 100%, credit transfers are seriously complicated

(Edited to add quote, forum post out of order)

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Jan.14, 12:14 AM

I wouldnt Say Complicated more like Annoying especially if your buyer wasnt the person to get them lol
2009.Jan.14, 12:19 AM

Part of this game is taking big chances and losing your ars. I like the way the credit selling process is. Theres other fool proof ways, like leaving youa gang and joining the other to buy creds. If you sell them on the market to another person, have IM and be quick about. Leave the way we buy and sell creds the way it is.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.14, 06:12 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:being able to Send Credits to a Player

enough ways already to transfer creds....as mentioned already, gang bank and credit market(multiple options there)

as zen put it (paraphrasing).......every profitable event in game should have some sort of risk

doh
2009.Jan.14, 06:20 AM

as posted many times before......medical/scientist

removing and/or enhancing unwanted cyberware with some gain of humanity if removed

please Smile

doh