Crimes
2009.Feb.12, 09:11 PM
Crimes
Lately I've noticed I've been getting much more fails/jails on crimes I usually SMOKE!

You guys having similar experiences?
2009.Feb.12, 09:13 PM

Did you level up recently? To me it always seems that I fail more crimes when I have just leveled up.
2009.Feb.12, 09:15 PM

Actually, yeah... I'm on a bit of a leveling push right now.

Strange.
2009.Feb.12, 09:37 PM

This has been discussed many, many times over the years and Zen has flat out told us that there is no code for this to occur. I think we came to an agreement that this is most like confirmation bias. Hope that helps.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.13, 12:28 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:Did you level up recently? To me it always seems that I fail more crimes when I have just leveled up.
Well I just leveled and have DEFINITELY gotten jailed more times since I leveled in the past few days then in the last month, positively.
2009.Feb.13, 12:45 AM

I'll cite similar observations, shortly after character lvls, and possibly even after raising certain skill levels, I see fluctuations across the board in many game aspects.

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2009.Feb.13, 12:49 AM

i just leveled last night and the first crime i did after that i went to jail for.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.13, 12:51 AM

It used to happen whenever I am just about to level, but it doesn't do it, anymore. If you're having that problem; Turn off AL and do something for an hour or so..Then, come back. =D Should help.
2009.Feb.13, 12:53 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It used to happen whenever I am just about to level, but it doesn't do it, anymore. If you're having that problem; Turn off AL and do something for an hour or so..Then, come back. =D Should help.

lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.13, 03:00 AM

Where have I heard something about crimes failing more before?

I recently had a string where I succeeded 94% or more 3 days in a row on insurance fraud. I call foul.