AwakenedLands Forums
Crimes - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Crimes (/thread-4805.html)

Pages: 1 2

Crimes - NastyFO - 2009.Feb.12 09:11 PM

Lately I've noticed I've been getting much more fails/jails on crimes I usually SMOKE!

You guys having similar experiences?

- CrazyFoley - 2009.Feb.12 09:13 PM

Did you level up recently? To me it always seems that I fail more crimes when I have just leveled up.

- NastyFO - 2009.Feb.12 09:15 PM

Actually, yeah... I'm on a bit of a leveling push right now.

Strange.

- Canosoup - 2009.Feb.12 09:37 PM

This has been discussed many, many times over the years and Zen has flat out told us that there is no code for this to occur. I think we came to an agreement that this is most like confirmation bias. Hope that helps.

- McCule - 2009.Feb.13 12:28 AM

thatthingufear Wrote:Did you level up recently? To me it always seems that I fail more crimes when I have just leveled up.
Well I just leveled and have DEFINITELY gotten jailed more times since I leveled in the past few days then in the last month, positively.

- Prophesy - 2009.Feb.13 12:45 AM

I'll cite similar observations, shortly after character lvls, and possibly even after raising certain skill levels, I see fluctuations across the board in many game aspects.

- JaySin - 2009.Feb.13 12:49 AM

i just leveled last night and the first crime i did after that i went to jail for.

- TommiTheTaco - 2009.Feb.13 12:51 AM

It used to happen whenever I am just about to level, but it doesn't do it, anymore. If you're having that problem; Turn off AL and do something for an hour or so..Then, come back. =D Should help.

- JaySin - 2009.Feb.13 12:53 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:It used to happen whenever I am just about to level, but it doesn't do it, anymore. If you're having that problem; Turn off AL and do something for an hour or so..Then, come back. =D Should help.

lol

- iceman2020 - 2009.Feb.13 03:00 AM

Where have I heard something about crimes failing more before?

I recently had a string where I succeeded 94% or more 3 days in a row on insurance fraud. I call foul.