Poll: Who will throw in the towel first?
SV
DIS
VAL
X
[Show Results]

Who has the least heart?
2008.Dec.27, 08:28 PM

Stfu before I dutch over your ass.

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.27, 08:32 PM

DustiWoot Wrote:Stfu before I dutch over your arse.
lol
a real lady :roll:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.27, 08:33 PM

I'm a viking. Who said jack about being a lady?

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.27, 08:41 PM

no you're not
with 1-2 exceptions no one in valhalla can call himself a viking because you lack the honor of a viking

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.27, 08:43 PM

You're just asking for an ass kicking aren't you?

I know I can't do it, but someone else will be more than happy to do the favor. You don't know me at all to call me out as not having honor. I'm sure anyone can vouch for my HONOR and LOYALTY.

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.27, 08:44 PM

DustiWoot Wrote:You're just asking for an arse kicking aren't you?

I know I can't do it, but someone else will be more than happy to do the favor. You don't know me at all to call me out as not having honor. I'm sure anyone can vouch for my HONOR and LOYALTY.

I can honestly vouch for her being drunk.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Dec.27, 08:44 PM

DustiWoot Wrote:You're just asking for an arse kicking aren't you?

a vouch coming from an honorless player is equal to nothing

**this should make it clear i was adressing you not Weathers

2008.Dec.27, 08:46 PM

Don't you dare talk shit about him. He has more loyalty than you could ever hope to have.

And yes, I'm drunk, but that doesn't change things. XD

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.27, 08:50 PM

DustiWoot Wrote:Don't you dare talk drek about him. He has more loyalty than you could ever hope to have.

And yes, I'm drunk, but that doesn't change things. XD
actually i have a very good opinion about Weathers
we probably posted at the same time
Weathers's one of the 2 honorable players in valhala

2008.Dec.27, 08:54 PM

I vouche for that. She's pretty considerate, honorable, and loyal to the cause, whether or not she can do anything.