Poll: Who will throw in the towel first?
SV
DIS
VAL
X
[Show Results]

Who has the least heart?
2008.Dec.29, 09:45 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:42 -X- Behemoth
40 }DIS{ BadLucksBaby
39 -X- airrow
38 ^V^ SuperGymRats
15 -X- thrillhouse

A good strategy would be to choose certain individuals to get the day off from hosp and just gym train and crime. Then simply rotate though your members every day so that your members still get to train and such. All the while you continue your hosp war. The only reason I posted those five up their is because they are in the gym rat section as well. It's simply not right to bash someone for something your doing as well. Like the saying goes "do as I say not as I do... What? I can't hear you. Your actions are speaking to loudly.

Please remove yourself from this topic.Xpats have not warred for the last 4 days.
2008.Dec.29, 01:12 PM

1 Good reason why mock should remove himself from this topic stop trying to be a snob biff it dont suit you.
2008.Dec.29, 02:53 PM

SisterLynx Wrote:Yep Denial. You just can't stop Hosp'ing. Who the hell said to stop? Spank me uncle Pun. Poll says who will thrown in the towel first. And what do you know we see 4 , no make that 5 SV/VS that gave up and starting training instead. Bawhahahahahahaha Sucks when the game rats you out huh?

and which gang did you leave again?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.30, 02:20 PM

Everyone in Diss apart from Raf and Dru, the only ones that dont believe all hope is lost.

2008.Dec.30, 02:23 PM

what am i missing here???
i mean SV has most vots in the who will win poll
and same here and id dosn't make sens
specialy after both X-pats and now Valhalla have quitted
why do ppl keep voting????(just wondering)

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.30, 02:36 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Everyone in Diss apart from Raf and Dru, the only ones that dont believe all hope is lost.

Of course! I would never bring myself to let you down Moriarty!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.30, 02:37 PM

You are my war hero. Although Raf has hit me 7 times today, hes doing well