Poll: Who will throw in the towel first?
SV
DIS
VAL
X
[Show Results]

Who has the least heart?
2008.Dec.27, 03:01 PM

Do you ever read? Or do you just speak and blurt your idiocy any given chance?

When someone says first, they mean first. Not second, third, or fourth, but the very first spot in line..Which was you! Har har..Shall I put that in a bag for you?
2008.Dec.27, 03:16 PM

Marlo Wrote:
Quote:Who has the least heart?

Moriarty

and you just broke it :cry:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 04:51 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:For some reason, I don't think some people understood the topic/question..

We all understand the question, however we all know the answer will be no one.

A better question will be which gangs will start to lose members first.

Well..That's easy. VS already had a few members drop..
actually only charli left
the other players that poped in VS only wanted to play a bit with valhala(repay them for being good and protective with their litle sister gang and for back stabing them like filthy cowards)
also val lost a player and i think diss to

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.27, 04:55 PM

We never lost a player,we booted him XD
2008.Dec.27, 04:56 PM

don't worry we belive you... :roll:

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.27, 04:58 PM

what another one :shock: just cant find loyal players in this day and age, you sure you got all them moles :wink:
2008.Dec.27, 04:58 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:don't worry we belive you... :roll:

Many would'nt lol
2008.Dec.27, 05:38 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:We never lost a player,we booted him XD

i left,,sirquim got booted
2008.Dec.27, 05:41 PM

MrHyde Wrote:what another one :shock: just cant find loyal players in this day and age, you sure you got all them moles :wink:

Probably not,wanna tell us who else is spilling the beans?
2008.Dec.27, 06:10 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:For some reason, I don't think some people understood the topic/question..

We all understand the question, however we all know the answer will be no one.

A better question will be which gangs will start to lose members first.

Well..That's easy. VS already had a few members drop..
actually only charli left
the other players that poped in VS only wanted to play a bit with valhala(repay them for being good and protective with their litle sister gang and for back stabing them like filthy cowards)
also val lost a player and i think diss to

DW lets get things straight. The player that you say left had only joined val 1 week prior to the hosp war. Val has no ill feeling toward him and will be more than happy to have him rejoin at a later time. He may have to wait as our roster is currently full and we have had a few mails sent with interest in Joining VAl.
With the current situation we have deemed it best that we hold off increasing our gang until this hosp war ends.

AS to your player that wanted to pay VAl back, good for him but apparenly he did not want to stay onboard for the long haul.