Successful crime rate yesterday for all of AL
2008.Nov.04, 11:01 AM

shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:if your that stupid, then i will no longier reply to you, just look for something that people live in and jump head first

well if your dumb enough to not realize that i was building pyramids, thats fine, dont talk to me anymore.

if you so stupid as to keep pushing players that are highier than you, you really do need to jump off something very high head first, it may knock some common sense into you

keep pushing players that are higher than me?i wasnt "pushing" anyone. i was just making a joke. it wasnt even aimed in your direction, just something i thought was funny. SG, you are so pathetic. i swear to god you PMS more than my gf.
2008.Nov.04, 11:15 AM

buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:if your that stupid, then i will no longier reply to you, just look for something that people live in and jump head first

well if your dumb enough to not realize that i was building pyramids, thats fine, dont talk to me anymore.

if you so stupid as to keep pushing players that are highier than you, you really do need to jump off something very high head first, it may knock some common sense into you

keep pushing players that are higher than me?i wasnt "pushing" anyone. i was just making a joke. it wasnt even aimed in your direction, just something i thought was funny. SG, you are so pathetic. i swear to god you PMS more than my gf.

owww, did mommy not pay you any attention today and do beleive if i was upset you would be in the hosp, so lighten up and stop taking me so serious as fpr being pathitic well lets leave it at that bro so go find a hole and climb in it i always knowed you was a lil cry baby :roll:
2008.Nov.04, 11:20 AM

SG :shock:
2008.Nov.04, 11:26 AM

what are we in the 4th grade? you gonna steal my lunch money next? your just as pathetic as SK here and probably smell even worse.

heres an idea, peel that naked, disgusting body of yours off of the computer chair and GO TAKE A SHOWER!
2008.Nov.04, 11:27 AM

buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:

]

Humm ok this really puts a bad picture in my mind. If hes pushing a player thats higher than him. Exactly were is he placing his hands and what finger is he using?

Hyptno that may be the reason SG is slightly upset. I suggest you move your digits to the side please.
2008.Nov.04, 11:29 AM

Nightrain Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:

]

Humm ok this really puts a bad pisture in my mind. IF hes pushing a player thast higher than him. Exactly were is he placing his his hands and what finger is he using?

Hyptno that may be the reason SG is slightly upset. I suggest you move your digits to the side please.

I like lunch lol
2008.Nov.04, 11:33 AM

::grabs popcorn::
2008.Nov.04, 11:35 AM

buuddha Wrote:what are we in the 4th grade? you gonna steal my lunch money next? your just as pathetic as SK here and probably smell even worse.

heres an idea, peel that naked, disgusting body of yours off of the computer chair and GO TAKE A SHOWER!

lol, now that was funny considering i have one and you bath in a pond, last i looked i was not fat at all, wait and i'll take a look(,looks down at belly)nope no fat there , maybe you was thinking of somebody you know(hint hint) :shock:
2008.Nov.04, 11:45 AM

now your gonna sit there and call Nightrain fat!

oh its on now!
2008.Nov.04, 11:46 AM

I thought this thread was about crime rates not a fat contest