Successful crime rate yesterday for all of AL
2008.Nov.03, 11:06 PM

shadowinc Wrote:just look for something that people live in and jump head first
I'm sorry but even though this is directed towards one of my guys I have to say that this is HIGHlarious!!! Bwahahahahaha
2008.Nov.04, 01:52 AM

shadowinc Wrote:if your that stupid, then i will no longier reply to you, just look for something that people live in and jump head first

well if your dumb enough to not realize that i was building pyramids, thats fine, dont talk to me anymore.
2008.Nov.04, 06:17 AM

Anyone care to explain to me what a 'pyramid' is, in this context?

Thanks.
2008.Nov.04, 06:40 AM

buuddha Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:if your that stupid, then i will no longier reply to you, just look for something that people live in and jump head first

well if your dumb enough to not realize that i was building pyramids, thats fine, dont talk to me anymore.

if you so stupid as to keep pushing players that are highier than you, you really do need to jump off something very high head first, it may knock some common sense into you
2008.Nov.04, 07:03 AM

shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:

if you so stupid as to keep pushing players that are highier than you, you really do need to jump off something very high head first, it may knock some common sense into you

Lol Kids these days lol :wink:
2008.Nov.04, 07:04 AM

Off our medication again are we......
2008.Nov.04, 07:10 AM

Dingus Wrote:Off our medication again are we......

lol, not me, i have to take mine, :shock:
2008.Nov.04, 07:15 AM

Share with a brother then....geez! Biggrin
2008.Nov.04, 07:27 AM

whatcha need brother, i have all the goodies
2008.Nov.04, 07:33 AM

Email me a sample of each