Stims and jerk/bio
2008.Dec.15, 11:42 PM
Stims and jerk/bio
I could be wrong but I thought that if you healed out of the hospital you were put at 1/2 HPs plus whatever extra HPs you had at that time. Is that correct or is it 1/2 HPs no matter what HPs you were at before you stimmed out? Thanks all.
2008.Dec.15, 11:52 PM

Half hps no matter what unless eat nimbus to higher than half b4 u leave

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.16, 12:06 AM

Well, I think it should be the same for jerky as well. I ate enoughof those plus the 170+ HPs I had before that put me over 1/2 HPs. I dropped to 1/2 HPs after I stimmed out. So, in other words i wasted the darn stims. That or the jerky. Need to have it so any item used to put you over half counts.
2008.Dec.16, 12:40 AM

u shouldnt have "dropped" to half if u went over u dont lose any

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Dec.16, 12:43 AM

Your still eating jerky?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.16, 01:38 AM

superdude Wrote:Your still eating jerky?

now now, we should be judging ppl on what they use Razz

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2008.Dec.16, 02:00 AM
Re: Stims and jerk/bio
Scorpious Wrote:I could be wrong but I thought that if you healed out of the hospital you were put at 1/2 HPs plus whatever extra HPs you had at that time. Is that correct or is it 1/2 HPs no matter what HPs you were at before you stimmed out? Thanks all.
If you are below 1/2 your max HP and stim out of the hosp, the code sets your HP to half. You don't get 1/2 your max HP added. If you have more than half your HP when you stim out, you get nothing added nor subtracted.

Scorpious Wrote:Well, I think it should be the same for jerky as well. I ate enoughof those plus the 170+ HPs I had before that put me over 1/2 HPs. I dropped to 1/2 HPs after I stimmed out.
Can someone recreate this issue? If so, it's a bug I need to fix. Looking through the code I don't see what could cause this, and I don't recall anyone ever mentioning this before.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.16, 03:25 PM

Then again, it was old jerky I had. LOL Will buy more and see if it happens again.
2008.Dec.16, 03:30 PM

Razz forgot how little jerky heals you.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!