AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stims and jerk/bio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scorpious

I could be wrong but I thought that if you healed out of the hospital you were put at 1/2 HPs plus whatever extra HPs you had at that time. Is that correct or is it 1/2 HPs no matter what HPs you were at before you stimmed out? Thanks all.
Half hps no matter what unless eat nimbus to higher than half b4 u leave

Scorpious

Well, I think it should be the same for jerky as well. I ate enoughof those plus the 170+ HPs I had before that put me over 1/2 HPs. I dropped to 1/2 HPs after I stimmed out. So, in other words i wasted the darn stims. That or the jerky. Need to have it so any item used to put you over half counts.
u shouldnt have "dropped" to half if u went over u dont lose any
Your still eating jerky?
superdude Wrote:Your still eating jerky?

now now, we should be judging ppl on what they use Razz
Scorpious Wrote:I could be wrong but I thought that if you healed out of the hospital you were put at 1/2 HPs plus whatever extra HPs you had at that time. Is that correct or is it 1/2 HPs no matter what HPs you were at before you stimmed out? Thanks all.
If you are below 1/2 your max HP and stim out of the hosp, the code sets your HP to half. You don't get 1/2 your max HP added. If you have more than half your HP when you stim out, you get nothing added nor subtracted.

Scorpious Wrote:Well, I think it should be the same for jerky as well. I ate enoughof those plus the 170+ HPs I had before that put me over 1/2 HPs. I dropped to 1/2 HPs after I stimmed out.
Can someone recreate this issue? If so, it's a bug I need to fix. Looking through the code I don't see what could cause this, and I don't recall anyone ever mentioning this before.

Scorpious

Then again, it was old jerky I had. LOL Will buy more and see if it happens again.
Razz forgot how little jerky heals you.
Reference URL's