CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.24, 01:56 AM

Anyway @ Mosqtard. Enjoy the topic..I'm off to bed. I'm cutting you off from the little stimulation your brain's gotten in your life-time.
2008.Dec.24, 01:59 AM

delpot Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:
DustiWoot Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHH, how can we attack a gang tied for 1st place on most liked? Does it not mean that many in AL like them? lol lol lol

Did it ever occur to you that they are voting for themselves?

I believe delpot voted for us too... did u miss that? 8) :roll:

i actually did. i wont lie.

i love sv.

I nominated them as my sixth and as was posted up to 10 nominations from people were taken. Maybe I think I will actually vote for them now since I am the SV brown noser as mentioned by the 499er, I mean ph fecee iva
2008.Dec.24, 02:00 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:This is one of those moments where I wished you didn't let meaningful conversation go over the short-stop head of yours..

Basically, I said you're experienced, but I'm knowledgeable..You play the game, I coach the game..You're at eye-level to stupidity and sucking the wrong end of the bad stuff while I'm over-seeing the development of the plan in action..

If that's not dumbed down enough, I'm up here.

You're down here.

then you must be wayyyyyy down here somewhere.

by my fight logger you didnt even last past the 22 round with me. Or maybe you forgot how badly you got burned on the field? hehehe Your pretty long winded but that is about it. it is a sad day when you get beat by a 25th level and your a 35. now do the math for us retard.. that is 10 level of nozzle sucking isnt it. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 02:00 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Anyway @ Mosqtard. Enjoy the topic..I'm off to bed. I'm cutting you off from the little stimulation your brain's gotten in your life-time.

what now your offering to your services to me.. i dont need a nozzle sucker. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 02:13 AM

hehe I see a VS member jumped ship. Good thing, too. He was too much of an honorable person to be in your gang family. Biggrin

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.24, 02:45 AM

I like sweet chuck...he's a good dude...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.24, 03:16 AM

Some quality propaganda in here. Do you want to put forward a case for guantanimo Bay too?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.24, 03:19 AM

delpot Wrote:we are the gnat on their ear.

I bet I could read this 20 more times and laugh every time.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.24, 03:23 AM

Delpot, you've made Zen laugh. You've achieved one thing at least today. Have a badge

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.24, 03:26 AM

gnat i thought that was a spelling mistake?

wtf is a gnat?