these topics are depressing
2008.Nov.03, 10:08 AM

Taco only knows how to put down others. Couple that with having no clue about what is going on makes him even more silly. Isn't it your mouth that got you downgraded to the "Hoppers". IMO Tommithetaco is negative to this game!
2008.Nov.03, 10:09 AM

No, it's his M.O.

Its pretty simple logic what Ive stated above, yet everyone else is always the 'idiot' or 'too stupid' to realize something.
2008.Nov.03, 10:11 AM

I try, but idiots need to know what they are when they are being it.

As for you, Debbie. No. Insecurity isn't the means of my insulting you. Approaching the truth is never by the side of insecurity, and definitely not by the side of stupidity.

Knowing the rest of the story has nothing to do with what I'm saying, yet you're saying I need to know it. The only thing I need to know, Debbie? Is that there's reasons for actions.

You debating that it's because of hospitalizations alone and because you're part of the X family and the admins hate your family is ignorance at its finest. Me saying that there's reasoning behind actions, that the intentions behind the hospitalizations are much more logical a reason for a banning than hospitalizations alone is much more logical and can actually fit into a good argument.
2008.Nov.03, 10:17 AM

You do realize that anyone who doesn't agree with anything you say is automatically called an idiot?

"You debating that it's because of hospitalizations alone and because you're part of the X family and the admins hate your family is ignorance at its finest"

I never once stated or insinuated this. All I was saying was, you are a hypocrite for reasons stated above. Its pretty simple logic. If you can't follow it, then I feel for you.

Have fun Smile
2008.Nov.03, 10:18 AM

Peace Brahs! :shock:
2008.Nov.03, 10:22 AM

Dingus Wrote:^Moron! Biggrin^

There's no talking to you, huh Debbie?

Here. I'll simplify things for you.

I hit you sometime today and tell you 'I hit you for no reason.' Absolutely wrong.

Putting this situation into the whole situation of your friends getting banned would save a lot of trouble for me, and for everyone else.

If you don't want to, then, please. Follow in the footsteps of them. You're already one step into it by being on probation for finding people's information. That is not an assumption.
2008.Nov.03, 11:13 AM

Wee wee.
2008.Nov.03, 11:27 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:^Moron! Biggrin^

There's no talking to you, huh Debbie?

Here. I'll simplify things for you.

I hit you sometime today and tell you 'I hit you for no reason.

FED tommi :shock:
2008.Nov.03, 11:28 AM

WEE! FED FOR ME!